Girls , What do you think of men public hair ?

What do you think of men public hair ? Do you like it or not ?

If you have a partner ( any kind of partner ;)) with hairy body and hairy public place , do you want him to shave, trim or leave the body hair and the public hair ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't dislike it, but I appreciate a guy that trims short, makes me want go down more. It's shows respect and is cleaner. I have the same opinion of my own pubic hair, but prefer it waxed off

What Girls Said 17

• Trim, it looks nice and also a lot of hair can get in the way. plus it makes me think you care about your appearance and hygiene.

• I prefer my guy to trim himself up and maintain his lawn. It just looks a little gross to me if he lets it grow wild or if he shaved it bare. But that is kinda his choice too, like I prefer to keep myself bare because to me it looks and feels so nice and feminine.

• lol at public hair:P.

Trim would be ideal for me.

• Get rid of any back and butt hair. The rest is aaaaaaaaaalright. :)

• I think you mean pubic not public

• Pubic or public ... What ever it was let me make it clear

P**s hair ===PP

• I don't like much back and chest hair. I like a little happy trail on the guy's stomach. I prefer for public hair to be trimmed. I like arm hair a lot, it's fun to stroke lol. Facial hair is a major turn on.

• i never really thought about the pubic hair, I really don't mind. but I'd find a man shaving there just weird, his bits would look like a little alien.

• Of course, if it can be with no hair at all it is the best choice. But if it's not possible, it would be better low trimmed. Chest hair if it's trimmed no problem but I just can't handle back hair.

• k I have a thing against chest hair and backhair, everything else with I can manage, but that chest hair and back hair is just gross, and no hairy feet, like on the nuckles

• Soo better to be a smooth partner ))

• Just as long as its neat and tidy I don't have any issues with hair :) Would like to try out a guy who was waxed down below lol.

• It doesn't matter to me as long as it's not out of control

• I like my guy trimmed

• Honestly, I don't care at all. If he has a full bush, I'll still go down on him. Trimmed, full bush, whatever you feel comfortable with, I'm going to like too. The only thing I wouldn't love is if all the hair is gone. I haven't encountered a guy who did this, but I'm sure there are some. Let me see that you're a man, not a boy.

• wax ha ha I know most guys would neverrrrr but it would be ideal.

• THATs hurt

But the problem with the back hair who's gona wax it ;)

• short as possible

• Pubic. Not public.

• i don't mind hair in public...in fact, I find it rather normal

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on what kind of hair is showing in public.

• Hair in public is pretty standard, isn't it?