Thick eyelashes do I pluck them?

I have natural thick and long eyelashes.. And it looks like I'm wearing a mascara they are also long so it looks really fake. I cut them so they don't look as long but they are close to each other, it looks like a mascara. Should I pluck them?

A lot of people ask if I'm wearing a mascara and it's annoying so how do I get rid of that look?

Most Helpful Guy

• wow I am jealous and hell no do not cut them or ouch pluck them. You can get a nasty eye infection if you try to pluck your eyelashes. Most women love long pretty lashes on a guy

What Girls Said 12

• What? You would be crazy to do that. Eyelashes Protect your eyes, aside from being beautiful. You are very lucky. But if you aren't pleased with them there is something that can reduce the aparience of them, you can dye them. Like professionally done, there's mascaras with light gentle bleach that helps them get lighter, the lighter they look the less thick they look. Do a research on it, and decide what's best for you. I persoanlly think you should leave them the way they are.

• I think it is so hot when guys have long lashes, because I'm so jealous! Don't pluck them/cut them- it seems like cutting them would just make them look weird.

• My favorite thing about another person is always the eyes. Longer eyelashes seem to make them stand out more. I think long eyelashes on guys aren't bad at all. js [: well there is a medicine for making lashes longer, maybe there is one for making them grow less? not really sure but worth a shot

• What about the thickness?

• They are weird

• but would you rather have none at all?...sorry but I think they are awesome [: on guys 2.

• please don't even dare to cut or pluck them again . When people are asking you if you are wearing mascara it is a complement. Long eyelashes are amazing, and incredible sexy. One day you will start to love them.

• hell no,keep them

• damn! are you crazi? lol

i wish mine was like that!

i don't think you should touch them lol AT ALL!

• awwwww don't pluck them you will look dumb... keep your lashes!

• Do not pluck your eyelashes! Are you nuts?!

• No! Do not cut them or pluck them! Be proud of your eyelashes!

• Your lucky to have that. You should love it by taking care of it.

• NO! it's hot!

• no, no, no, no, no, don't pluck them!

What Guys Said 0