Girls what do you think of hairy guys?

Im hairy lol on chest, arms, legs, stomach. What do you girls think of this? Is it a turn off?

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• this is what I think...if its waayyyyy less then this then its hot... but this! this! ohhh its a no no

link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Well it depends on what kind of taste the girl you like has. I personally think a man should have some hair, it's what makes him manly. I don't like guys who shave, it turns me off. Except on the private part, that I understand. But the rest keep it natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it but I don't really care for back hair. I find it attractive when the guy also has nice muscles with hairy chest, legs and arms. I don't like it when chunky guys are hairy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its sexy I love the pic of Burt Reynolds back in the day. I think he's manly. I hate when guys tweeze and pluck and crap they look like women.

0|0
    0|0
    • im pretty much like that

• Not at all, I kinda like it, as long as it's not like Robin Williams-hairy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, no big deal really. just depends on the person you are with. If you shave it, it will be prickly...so that's a no-no. If it bothers you/the person you are with, I would say waxing is your best option. Painful but worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew, no. I don't wanna be making love to a gorilla.

Too much hair is gross. Should be on your legs, arms and armpits. Shave the chest, trim the hair below, wax the ass. The end.

0|0
    0|1
    • thats kinda girlie, isn't it?

• No.. if you're shaving your legs and arms the yes.

You're just trying to keep all that hair under control man.

• =( not too much. lol. hopefully no hair. maybe only on da face if they look right with it. but that's it. haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • :( *sniff sniff* ;(

• Show All
    • :0

• lol

• Wow, haha! Depends on the girl and it depends on the type of hair. Lol, like if it's straight or afro-like or just stubly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of lots of hair. If I have to shave, guys should have to shave a bit too.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the girl, most like hairy men though.

0|0
    0|0