Am I fat? I'm not for sure if I am considered fat or just chubby. What do you think?

I am a size 15 in jeans and I have a breast size of 36D my waist is 32 and my shoulders are 40. I get shirts that are a little big on me such as XL. I think I'm fat but all of my friends say that I am not, but me being myself don't believe them...what do yal think (all measurements are inches)...o yea shocker! My weight is 220 lbs at the age of 15 and I'm 5'4" so now lol rethinking that answer? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You are fat. There's a limit of weight according to your height and if you pass that, you're overweight. But don't you worry, the most important thing is to love yourself for who and how you are, and if you can't, well, there's the option to excercise and eat healthier. You are so young and you shouldn't have a problem losing weight if you stop eating junk food and soda. And it's always good to excercise a few times a week, us "thick" people will always have to be active if we don't wanna put on weight.

Good luckk :)

• I don't mean to disrespect you, I am also fat and taking care of it already. 5'6 and 175lbs

• so in one night you went from 220 to 175? oh you gotta share your secret of how you managed to loose so much.

• I never said I was 220, and I also included myself on the fat range

What Guys Said 4

• Chubby is just Oprah talk for just plain fat

• A healthy weight range for your height would be 108 to 145 according to bmi scale. Obese is 175. Pounds of course.

• You're not fat.

You're obese.

• 220 is really big, yeah. Then again, it's not the number, it's how you look.

What Girls Said 10

• I can't see how you weigh so much..and your measurements

are that little..I mean, they are like average plus size measurements..

but, that doesn't make them fat. I do not know..I wouldn't even say average plus size..

those measurements seem just plain out average..at least for the states..

Though, the weight..tends to throw me off...

• 220 at 5'4 is a bit overweight. I don't need measurements to see that. :/

However, what you need to do is go check with a doc and make sure everything is normal. No thyroid problems, blood pressure issues, diabetes, cholesterol, etc. If you eat healthy and weigh this much, it could be something that's out of your control.

However, if you don't and don't exercise, then start working on diet and exercise.

• Not every person is skinny. Some of us have curves. It doesn't matter how much you weigh but you should eat healthy and exercise. Honestly all that it matters is if you are confident then everyone will believe you are too even if you're faking it. Size shouldn't matter health and personality should. You are some what overweight so you may want to start working out but don't have being skinny your goal just make sure that you're happy with yourself to the point where you don't give a damn what size you are. Good luck! :)

• yea your a little on the chubby side.. no one 5'4' should be wearing a size 15 and weight 220 matter of fact no girl should way that much...sry just being honest...dont get bitter just do better. so don't take this the wrong way cus I'm not takin shots

• Since your measurements are so normal maybe it's muscle :/ or maybe you've lost weight since you've last weighed yourself :/ I don't know this is confusing ha ha, I just work out everyday for a couple of hours and eat right :) no big deal, diets suck, you need a lifestyle change.

• Every height has the standard weight; if it passes that height's limit, the person is considered fat. Talk to your doctor, start having a healthy lifestyle. Don't over think it.

• you might be like me, I weigh a loooot more than I look like I do.

i have a lot of muscle, as well as fat..sounds like you just have a lot of muscle.

• Your BMI shows your not in a healthy weight at all, which is calculated from your height in comparison to your weight.

A site with the calculations. . . link

• "! My weight is 220 lbs at the age of 15 and I'm 5'4"" That is considered obese.

• Seems like you are thick and heavy, could be muscles? You should see a Dr. They Will tell you if you are in a health figure... You might just be big and have low body fat like Those plus size models...