Best places to apply cologne?

What are the best places on a guy's body to apply cologne? Lots of guys tend to spray it directly on their necks. Some spray it on their wrists and then dab their wet wrists on certain parts of their body.

It's understandable that there may be plenty of ideal places to apply cologne, while realizing that you shouldn't apply to all these places in one setting because you'll overdo the cologne and you'll smell too strong or just smell terrible.

Where are the best places?

Most Helpful Girl

• Neck, wrists, face, clothes.

What Girls Said 4

• Personally I don't like being able to smell a guy's cologne right away, only when I get up pretty close to them. The back of the neck is a good place for that. Especially if you're going to be hugging people! And if you just spray it there, the smell won't be overpowering and waft up every once in a while to remind you it's still there :)

• My boyfriend sprays it on his chest, under his shirt and I love it. It just kind of emanates from him and then his clothes smell like it. Also, if I'm lying with my head on his chest, I can smell it :)

• Neck, wrists, spray it once or twice in front of yourself and walk through it

• I've done this and people say to do this all the time. But for me I can barely even tell if it's even on myself. Can you tell the difference if someone did this method verses spraying it on themselves? I must have a bad sense of smell or something.

• It could just be the cologne your using, but I don't like it when it's super strong and overpowering so I think it's a pretty foolproof method because it's knoticeable if your in close enough proximities.

• When you apply cologne to yourself you stop being able to pick up on the scent after just a few minutes. This doesn't mean it's dissipated. It means your nose has adapted. Other people would still be able to pick up on it. Usually if you can smell it on yourself for longer than about 5-10 minutes after you've put it on, you've put on waaaay too much.

• on chest and the happy-trail- it got my attention quickly; makes me want to explore more.

What Guys Said 2

• I've seen on the neck.

• i wait til I'm dressed and spray under my shirt