How long dose it take for a inner lip tattoo to heal?

SO last night my friends and I got bored after dinner and decided to all go out and get tattoos so I decided to get a inner lip tattoo. suprisingly the least painful tattoo I've ever got. SO I wanted to know about how long should it take to heal? and how long should I wait to get it touched up? Anything I can do to keep it from fading? THANKS! by the way I'm really 18 stupid friend messed up my profile.

Most Helpful Guy

• well, the mouth tends to heal faster than most places on your body. I wouldn't expect it to take longer than maybe a few days to a week. inner lip tattoos are known to fade though, so you'll probably need to get it touched up quite often.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• According to one of my friends, it's going to take 5-6 days max.

• This interests me.. what did you get?

Can I see a pic?

• just a question, what is the point of getting a tattoo there? no one can see it...?

• well I model so I can't have tattoos that show they need to be covered up easily. and it was on my bucket list to get a tattoo.

• lol okay