Is it wrong to expect a beautiful/gorgeous girlfriend/wife if you are just average looking?

I am an average looking guy. However, 1 in 6 beautiful girls like me.

So, if you are average looking, should you just forget about dating beautiful/gorgeous girls ?

• Yes, you should try to date beautiful girls. Everyone wants a beautiful/handsome person.
  • No, you should not try to date beautiful girls as you are just average looking

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun, it's not wrong at all. Plus, who's to say you're average looking. All in the eye of the beholder in my opinion. Example, I find my boyfriend hot, others think he's just average. Most girls go for personality anyway, and if you've got a good one, it has a way of improving your looks so to say. :) And girls will like you. :D

What Girls Said 7

• As long as you have an amazing personality/character/attitude/heart, you're worth everything that is beautiful :)

• everyone wants a gorgeous girl so realize that you have a lot of competition. you could be missing out on a lot of great girls just because they aren't beautiful. how do you expect a woman to look past your looks and pick you over a hot guy when you aren't willing to do the same? I think its hypocritical to "expect" a woman to be beautiful if your not willing to make the effort to be hot yourself. why should a gorgeous girl pick you when she could have the muscular good looking hot guys? u'll have better luck if you either (A) improve your appearance so you can be an attractive guy instead of just average or (B) date average girls.

• What if the guy is willing to improve his appearance ? But then there is a point beyond which you cannot look handsome ?

• i don't think that looks are everything. looks are over rated when referring to what girls think. I always say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. its a perception. it all depends on what you see as beautiful. example, I think guys with spectacles are hot, but that's just me, other girls may think its nerdy. if you notice teens and youths in general think that looks are important and you would see then paired of , but notice when they get older and more mature most of the good looking people end up marrying an average looking guy or girl. average looking guys can get beautiful girls. girls may not like average looking guys initially but if they are honest romantic understanding and supportive etc they then may begin to become attracted to them and see them as attractive.

• Not to sound like I'm bragging, but I'm beautiful. My current boyfriend is less than average looking. My ex before him was a quarterback, and a solid 10. But if a guys personality is nice, then looks aren't as important. That being said, you shouldn't "expect" a beautiful girl. Don't be shallow.

• You can...as long as she likes you and you like her why not.I don't see any problem beautiful girl dating a average guy.Happiness and love are more important than look.

• your keeping track? xD no I think its just your preference nothing wrong with that. : )

• No,it is alright.

What Guys Said 2

• ont like a or b.

why not date someone who is right for you. is how I see it.

• Why not? If you find them attractive overall and enjoy their personality and they like you then of course it is fine. But to just expect it? Not sure about that. If you feel that you are worth dating anyone then so be it.