I look young and cute, which girls my age hate?

In high school it was wonderful, but once I got to college girls stopped noticing me. Now they want the tall, rugged, manly looking men with muscles... I don't even see how girls can like an ugly ass guy like ashton kutcher or heath ledger over a easy on the eyes guy like zac efron. Hell, the only hot girl to ever swoon over me in college had efron posters all over her room. There are only a few girls now that like pretty boyish looking guys other than that the only girls that like me are like 13-15 which is just nasty. I'm 22...

I'm 5'6 and purrrdy, which girls my age think is very unattractive. What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense but guys don't really call themselves pretty, let alone purrrdy. That's a little stuckup and kinda pretty boy, which that alone is not attractive at all.

Zac Efron is hot and cute... The other 2 guys , not as much in my opinion but still, I've seen a lot of 'pretty'/ cute guys get hot girls and get hit on! Maybe it's their attitude. You kind of seem like a pretty boy who expects girls to fall at his feet because he is so cool. They won't when you think of yourself like that... Just do what Baldr said :)

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, in high school when you were a KID it was great. You're a grown up now, time to look and act more like it. This whole post honestly seems pretty whiney and childish. Plus, hate to break it to you dude, but you're pretty short for a guy (3 inches under average) which is probably a turn off for some women. Most women describe their ideal man as "tall, dark, and handsome". Not short and, as you self described "purrrdy"...

• Was never impressed by Ashton . Heath Ledger is a different thing . He had a James Dean quality about him ... sort of hot but deep at the same time :D

• Zac Eferon looks like a child > I'm an old hag but I don't remember liking cutesy boy type men past acout 14 . I like myn men a little rough and " lived in " ... but what do I know . I'm an old lady . But seriously , from my experience of life , girls in their early teens like pretty boys but they grow out of that .

• Just learn to OWN your cuteness. Lots of girls think slim/boyish guys are attractive.

• grow a beard and work out. don't overdo it though. it should look "fit" not muscly.

• you're probably too cute to take seriously in bed. either that or you have a bad personality. who knows but if you can go around calling ashton kutcher an "ugly ass guy" and zac efron "easy on the eyes" then you're probably gay. or at least people think you are. no offence.

What Guys Said 3

• And why does this surprise you? Most females reach a point when they want a man, and not a boy. My advice? Hit the gym and grow some pubes.

• sorry I can't hear you. I'm trying to clean the bitching out of my ears. grow a pair JR and watch the master at work.

• I've been called pretty by women, and it never stopped me from getting women, or a girlfriend, in fact I have a girlfriend right now. Maybe it is just your attitude.