Which kind of piercing would look best for me?

I'm to that point in my life where I need to do something different, just make a small change. I'd like to get a piercing, since it's much less permanent than a tattoo, but I'm having trouble with what to choose...

I always though eyebrow piercings looked interesting, but I've also heard they get infected a lot. I think the labret (middle or side below bottom lip) might look okay on me, or possibly snake bites (on both sides below the bottom lip). I already have my ears done, but I don't like wearing earrings. I want something on my face.

Check out my pictures and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my girlfriends had her eyebrow pierced, I personally thought it made her look manly & rough.. She couldn't tweeze or wax her brows properly, it got caught in everything then got infected so many times & in the end, the bar grew out, so now she has a patch (where the eyebrow bar was) of eyebrow hair that won't grow back .. It looks strange =(

I went through this phase when I was younger.. I had my labret & madonna pierced.. They didn't last long & I have scars/marks where they were.. I wouldn't suggest anything too much on the face tho, for work reasons etc..

I have my nose peirced & I love it.. I'm 22 now & have had it since I was 16.. You can get super cute nose studs ranging in different sizes.. I like to have all of my jewelry matching so I have a tiny cubic zirconia on mine.. It's adorable =)

Another thing to do is draw a dot where you think you might like a piercing, I guess it'll give you some kinda perspective on what'll suit u?

But yehh, pretty obvious I would choose a nose piercing =D

What Guys Said 3

• None. That's not the question though so I'm going with a nose stud since it's the only one I can stand.

• I think that a small nose stud would look the cutest on you.

• On the ear

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think a piercing would look right on you,but this link is pretty awesome

• I don't think you have the face for piercings to be honest with you, buuuut maybe a monroe piercing would look OK.