Are there any physical attributes that outweigh height?

I have a black friend he is huge like 6'5' ish and naturally buff but he is also thick as sh*t (like typical jock). Some how though every time we go out clubbing he always ends up taking a chick back home, sometimes two. Is height the most important physical attribute for women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women I know and have known never wanted to date a short man.

What Girls Said 5

• no,it's not,it's pretty much at the bottom of my list,the only thing less important would be his appendix or something like that

• hey so what is number one?

• well I don't really go around grading particular body parts. you see,when you clap your hands together,it doesn't sound like much,does it? but when you add the right instruments and vocals they can create a beautiful symphony no matter how lousy the instrument is on it's own. it's just that,i really don't care about height,it doesn't make a difference if you're short or tall,to me at least

• No. I mean you can be tall and still mingin'

• No its not. I know plenty of people who are dating a guy as tall or smaller than them.

• girls love tall guys peferably taller than them. I love guys 6'3 and up but I'm not gonna leave the club with him that night just because he's tall lol

• Personally, I don't like tall guys. I'm tiny and standing on tip-toes for a kiss gets a little annoying.

I agree with the guy that said confidence.

I realize that isn't physical attribute but it comes through in ways such as a smile, a wink even a slap on the ass and if you can use cheeky chat-up lines without getting nervous.

• I lift em up :)

• That's cute! I'd love it if a guy lifted me up to kiss me! x

What Guys Said 6

• Unless they were the only girls who went home with anyone, stop worrying about him and start worrying about how girls respond to you.

• not the first observation and just because I discuss something doesn't mean I lack aptitude in it.

• no there isn't, height is just one of those thins that cannot be traded for something else you know what I mean? As shallow as it sounds men would rarely date a woman who is obese, the oppossite its true as well though, anyhow that is how it is.

To me it seems that women see short men as not manly enough, its like they are dating a high school kid when they see one. Or a short man cannot protect them, from the evil creeps that crow over in the bars. I am 5'6 and in my experience, I have never had a girlfriend and my short friends have rarely had a girlfriend, they have had probably like 2 or so, but as far as getting as many dates, one night stands and girlfriends, they rarely get as many as tall guys. I haven't dated somebody in a veery long time, as well. I mean when do you see a short guy with a lot of girls dancing in a club? NEVER! its always the tall men dancing with girls.

And if you tell me because I am not confident enough, I can tell you that I have los track of how many women I have tried to talk to, or how many I have tried to get a date with, I haven't got a date yet. One girl told me that I wasn't tall enought to dance with her in a club, when I invited her to dance. I play a lot of soccer, so I am not obese and I am in very good shape.

I keep trying and I try not to feel left down because of it, I unfortunately was born like that and I cannot do anything about it, so I try the best with what I have.

• KNow what the VD rate is among that crowd?

• He must have his swag on, and he knows how to do the dougie!

• Confidence! If a woman sees that you can take care of business she will be attracted to you regardless of height.

• Man I used to worry so much about my height interfering with my looking for a girlfriend and wouldn't you know it I finally found one and she's an inch taller not much but hey lol. It was my eyes that she tells me most stood out to her.