Why is it I'm so attracted to Japanese woman?

I find them absolutely hot and Beautiful and a huge turn on

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't say I share your bizarre fetish, but I am 'attracted' to Japanese films and a certain ethos permeating the country.

Hayao Miyazaki, Joe Hisaishi, Ken Watanabe, Nobuo Uemetsu, Takeshi Kitano -- these are talented interesting people. Oh yeah and Chairman Kaga from Iron Chef.

Allez cuisine!

What Girls Said 5

• Japanese women are more conservative, modest and "traditional" than western women.

Not to mention, they're gorgeous. They're typically petite, thin and eat healthy(Japanese cuisine is healthy for the most part).

They are exotic: almond eyes, generally black straight hair and clear porcelain skin

• Because you do? Ha ha everyone likes different things, plus I have to admit I'm jealous of their eyes :)

• preference I guess

• preference.

• Because you just are...

What Guys Said 13

• Because they usually have sexy little bodies on them and have a bit of a submissive style to them. Also, they are really nice and gentle for the most part. Also they wear school uniforms which are hot LOL.

• There's some kind of mysteriously attracting innocence in their looks. Like they look at lot more defenceless than other women. It kinda boosts guy's natural instinct to be a protector, I can't even explain it.

And same here, I'm simply crazy about Asian girls, especially Japanese.

• You were a samurai in a past life.

• I guess that's just what you like man... I like women that are Mexican-American or dark brunette, but I just don't have a thing for Asians.

Just your preference...

• I have to admit, Japanese women are beautiful, exotic. But my dad told me that once they get old, they hit the hardest of brick walls and all that beauty disappears.

• That's natural - western-type guys find eastern-type women attractive because it's improbable that the two of you would be distant relatives. Nature has made it this way for you to avoid inheritable illnesses.

• because they are attractive

• Yeah, Japanese women are quite beautiful.

• you have a slight case of the yellow fever my friend... it happens to the best of us

• I think that It is the reputation that people have with them. Plus they are hot hahaha

• Because they are attractive? lol So..enjoy them...

• nothing wrong with that

• I like that they keep the bush.