What do guys think when they see a hot girl with her boyfriend/close guy friend?

So before I had a boyfriend I got A LOT of attention and I mean a lot, at least 10 guys would whistle or say some crappy sh*t like 'you're sexy' or whatever and then there were the 30 year old idiots that came up to me flashing some cash. I hated it. Still do. Anyway, I got a boyfriend and now nothing (which I love) I just want to know what guys think when they see a girl they think is hot with her boyfriend or something. Thank you.

Why isn't this in behavior ? Guess I clicked on the wrong one o_o

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys still think the same thing (you are attractive, so they want to have sex with you), but they're much less likely to open their mouth and say this out loud, since your Boyfriend is around.

And, just so you know, if you use a "dirty word", your post automatically gets recategorized to "Sexuality."

• I wouldn't go quite that far. It's not that they are scared of him, but that they don't know if they SHOULD be scared of him (Is he a bad-ass? Does he have a big group of friends? Does he have a weapon? Is his dad the chief of police?), and so, until they know the answers to those questions, the safest course is to keep quiet and not take a risk.

• Well works for me thanks :)

What Guys Said 5

• Well, if she looks obviously like she is with a friend (no touching, kissing, or flirty contact), then I probably won't yell out at her because I'm not a pig. I would walk up to her and say how pretty she is, and ask HER if she would let me talk to her alone without her friend for a sec.

If she is obviously walking with her boyfriend, I would smile at her, but I wouldn't try becuase no matter how hard I flirt she won't just leave her boyfriend for a stranger.

Guys do this becuase they want sex. They are not respecting the girl by yellin out or giving her money. A guy who respects a girl would approach nicely and be smooth about it.

• lol @ be smooth about it :) yea I know what you mean. Thanx

• no problem :)

• I wouldn't want to hit on an attached girl...my own code of morals. I'd still think she's attractive. Sometimes I wonder what the guy did to get her. I have a bad habit of comparing myself to others, but often I realize that it's totally irrelevant.

• I don't think of anything

if a hot girl with a guy , that their life not mine ))))

yes I hop to get a hot girl too ;)))))

• So a hot girl passes by, you would normally think she's hot, but now that she has a guy you don't find her attractive?

• I believe that's what she wants, she seems to miss the good old days.

• Nope, I don't actually, I was just wondering what it was about because my BOYFRIEND pointed it out, not me.

Ha ha obviously not, but I'm just wondering how guys with little to no respect for me would actually respect my decision :) that's all

• They don't want to fight your boyfriend. Oh and I hate interest from the opposite gender too, it's so annoying, isn't it?

• Ha ha I doubt they're scared. Yea I know, it's so annoying o_o (sorry, I'm kinda addicted to making this face lol)

• Well I'm sure you can work out why, I appreciate that guys can be pervs though.

• You're very confusing :/

• I think she's hot, but she's taken. Ah well...NEXT...

What Girls Said 1

• You have to choose between being a flashy slut and getting all the guys attention, or being in a relationship and getting no attention from other guys, because they don't care about some girl sucking someone elses d*ck. They aren't going to dream about you, wish you were theirs, loose sleep over it, they don't care, they want a hot girlfriend themselves, or they have a hot girlfriend already and you have nothing to do with that.

• Calm down, I like that I'm not getting attention, I usually don't even notice, it's just something that came up with my boyfriend last time, he spotted it and obviously needed an ego boost so I said it was because they were sacred, just wanted to know what everyone else thinks. No need to get snappy, if you read the question properly you would see that I like it better like this.

• just telling you how it is, sorry if the truth hurts

• *facepalm* oh never mind