Is it true that Spanish and Indian girls have best looks?

Is it true that Spanish and Indian girls have best looks ?

That is what I have heard !

Most Helpful Girl

• i do think spainish, porteguese etc... people are very beautiful with there dark skin dark eyes dark hair very exotic looking only the girls I think are beautiful though I much prefer our engflish and irish guys when it comes to fellas

What Guys Said 5

• I would definitely say that Spanish/Brazilian/ Portuguese look pretty. Their nice dark, olive-colored skin is very beautiful. =)

• horses - courses

spain/portugal do have sexy women in the metroplotian areas, but move out to the countryside and the magics gone. So I think its more life style, than genetics.

• thai people do it 4 me.

• 1) Thai

2) Argentinian

3) swedish

• 1. indian (british accents plus)

2. Dutch

3. Slavic

4. British

5. Mediterranean

• Is an indian accent a turn-off or sth? because I'm indian and don't have an accent...

What Girls Said 4

• yeah, that's what they say. indian girls have really nice facial features...ashwarya rai is said to be the most beautiful woman in the world so yeah..

• I'm spanish, and there are pretty girls and ugly girls.

Here, everyone thinks all americans are hot.

It's just a generalization, lol

• To each his own.

• it depends on the girl. I have seen a lot of beautiful indian women I think they have great features. I don't know about spanish girls to say what they look like