I should join him when he goes the the movies. What now?

So he's said I should join him when he goes the the movies. And he's mentioned that he owes me a movie. I txt'd back saying I would go if he wanted me to go. it's been 3 days -do I reply again? or just wait?...what now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just text him back saying "So how about that movie you owe me?"

• I would go with nickt -but even he said he agrees with you.

so, BEST ANSWER.

What Guys Said 1

• ""I txt'd back saying I would go if he wanted me to go"

Why would you say that? "if you wanted me to go?" That's a terrible thing to say because then he has to admit that he wants you to go, or he has to say "i don't care if you go" either way it makes it bad for you because then he may try to weasel out of it.

Next time say "I'd love to go to a movie with you." Nothing more, nothing less.

As for now. I agree with Style, Just tell him, "Hey you owe me a movie and I really wanna see "

Im probably gonna make a blog post about how to accept an invitation and what not to say. Check it out @ link

• Ahhh, thanks for the insight.

What Girls Said 2

• You reply again Hun...If he owes you a movie... He shouldn't forget owes you a movie

• you already did.

Just wait!

• I wish that was easier said than done.

lol, but thanks! :]