Muscular/thick neck, is it attractive or gross?

Title states it all, is muscular/thick neck attractive on guys? Or does it give off the bodybuilding look?

Images of muscular necked models :

link

link

link

I have the same body and facial features as the second model, I'm slightly taller and my shoulders are wider then his(according to his measurements)

Does it look good on him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on how you stylize your hair and clothes. I'm one of those firm believers that everyone is beautiful and attractive as long as they're happy with themselves. When you're happy with yourself, you'll know how to embrace and use your features to make yourself look hot ;)

• I totally agree with you, everyone is beautiful in their own way. However, neck has muscles and it could be thicker if it's trained. I go to the gym and 5 min could be devoted to it, if it looks better on a guy

• It's up to the girls' preference. Some may like it, some may not and some are neutral about it. Though I do think "he's hot!" when I see a muscular guy. But I melt when see I the guy I like and he's not all all buffed haha

What Girls Said 7

• it's neither bad or good. I don't think it is a bad thing. everyone has something not perfect about themselves. don't worry about it too much.

• I don't have a thick neck, should I work out to have it? That was my question lol

• honestly...ive never really paid much attn to a guys neck

...now if he had some super traps that made his neck disappear, that'd be highly unattractive

• Imma be honest. Yes. If your body structure and facial features are similar to the guy above then you're too damn hot. Plus you're even taller and has wider shoulder it makes you totally masculine. I like guys with necks like this.

• I think it's hot, like really hot lol,[=

• well, not many girls actually pay attention to guys necks. if it has a lot of muscle or none at all it it may be unattractive, depending. most girls would be looking more at you shoulders and chest, not so much your neck.

• It's hot; so much better than long, skinny, girlie necks (for guys) :)

• Very attractive, in my opinion :)

What Guys Said 2

• If you have that muscular body, women won't really care about your shoulders. They'll be staring at your abs.

• your abs doesn't show when you are wearing a shirt. Only the shoulders and arms

• If you look muscular, women will assume you have abs and that's all that they care about.

• It's sexy