What are your opinions of tattoos on girls?

Also what do you think about my options?

*"not all who wander and lost"

link

*a dream catcher

link

Thanks! :)

I just want to note that I am not talking about the location just the tattoo itself and your opinion in general

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Deeply unimpressed. It's like saying, "Ask me about my mental illness!"

"Look what I did to myself! Look how f*cked up I am!"

• Not appealing to me, IMO they tend to make an attractive girl less appealing.

• I like them

• I'm not a huge fan of tattoo's, but I have seen some nicely done ones.

The two you posted, look awful though. Neck tattoo's are always going to look like crap. Same with forearm tattoo's or tat's on the hand/fingers.

• I don't find tattoos to be attractive, so I'll skip answering the rest of the question.

• Every time I see a female with a tattoo, the first word that comes in my mind is "whore".

• and I am not trolling. So go ahead and give me hundreds of down votes for stating what I think.

• don't mind if I do!

I think a little sympathy in order. I think not so much 'whore' as 'seriously damaged'.

• How does a tattoo say whore to you?

What Girls Said 3

• I pretty much have a full sleeve now, hips and my other arm done a bit and I still have guys lining up so. But I used to be a tattooist so I'm biased haha. It depends on the man, some can appreciate good art and some are conditioned into thinking they are unattractive.

• If I got one I would get paw prints going up my back starting from the top of the back of the right leg, over my butt, and then up to my right solder blade. Other then that I would want a shark bite on my tummy.

• I like the dream catcher one.

I have a couple and will realistically get more. If they are tasteful and artistic, I really do love them.