Is It wrong to look slutty?

Hi, I was wondering if it was wrong or bad too dress and look slutty or easy?

I tend to wear clothes that show of a lot of skin like legs and stomach, I don't think I'm ugly and I find its a way to meet guys.

Is their another solution to get guys to approach me, because I would rather they come to me first, or are slutty clothes the way to go?

Also most of the guys I meet are not that bad, I know you would be thinking that they only want sex but some are actually decent guys.

Your thoughts please?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with what you're doing, and any girl who tells you otherwise is just jealous of the methods you are using, because they either don't have the guts OR the body to do what you do.

Just be careful not to go overboard, though. I personally think the main thing that makes a girl look slutty is her make up. Especially when they paint their eyelids. Ugh, it's horrible. =.= Same with fake eyelashes. It just looks weird and puts me off a little.

If you think you're not abusing the make up, though (or aren't using it at all), then don't worry. But if I were you I'd try keeping your bra and stuff out of sight (if you don't already). I don't know how you dress so I'm just giving you an idea of what might be considered too much.

And keep in mind that, depending on where you are, people will look down on you if you're showing off too much skin. It's not a very good idea to walk into a fancy restaurant wearing ridiculously tiny shorts and a tank top, for example. :I

But hey, I like your approach. It IS a good way to meet guys, and I wish more girls would come to terms with this and stop acting as though showing a bit of their body is a bad thing. Just because girls show some skin doesn't mean a guy won't be interested in her personality (as long as she actually have one, of course).

What Guys Said 3

• I definitely think it draws a guy's attention. I don't have anything against girls looking slutty as long as they aren't slutty.

• everything in moderation...

• one man's slutty is another man's martini holder.

What Girls Said 11

• Depends of what your objective is. If you want to catch a prospective permanent boy friend, perhaps you should drop the slutty outfits. If, however, you are trying to have short term boy friends or one (or few) night stands, go and be slutty as much as you like and dare.

Mind you, being a slut might catch you a permanent boyfriend with the right frame of mind.

• Honestly, it will turn a lot of other girls away from you, but that doesn't matter as much since it's guy who you want to attract. I would definitely be concerned about the guys that approached me, thinking they're just looking for one thing or that they're shallow and would leave me if I gained any weight. If that's not the case for you, then good for you! But in general, the good, long-term relationships may not come out of using this method :)

• Dress however you like! It's a free world. But some guys may treat you as one.

• wear what you like,it's not wrong,but it is kind of pathetic to use it to lure guys in,most guys who you lure in will be the type that wants sex and only sex-unless you want sex too,if that's the case dress as slutty as you want

• I think when a girl dresses slutty, that's all the guy is approaching you for, he wants you for your body.

• Its not wrong but some people may have bad perception towards you..

• I don't think it is wrong. I think it is socially unacceptable.

• No

Guys like that :) They prefer it to girls who dress conservatively or in a prudish manner

• LOL that's not necessarily true.

• Kinda is

I know the unique guys of girlsaskguys hate girls who show their body, but in real life guys flock towards girls who show their bodies or dress in a provocative manner

• It's not "wrong" but you should accept the notions people will come up with when they see you.

• It makes you look like you have low standards/self esteem...But it also depends on the situation, like if you're going to the club or going to class lol

• dress the way you want to dress. that's pretty much the end of story for me, however, not all guys go for the same looks.