Skater style...can I keep some of my Emo look?

I dress 'goth' or 'emo' but the guy I like is a skater. I don't want to scare him off by dressing in black with netts and heavy eye-liner, and I've been looking for a change of style anyways. so can anyone tell me how to make skater style look good on a girl and how can I keep some of my Emo look?... if that made since

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoa, that's all too complicated lol

Wear whatever you want. Don't try to go along with your crush's style because he'll know if you're faking it. Just be you.

And don't focus so much on labels! Emo, goth, skater. . .you're you! Fitting into a label makes it so much harder to be an individual.

What Guys Said 2

• You are who you CHOOSE to be. You can change your style whenever you want. Sometimes we go through phases where we like to dress a certain way. Why do you want to keep some of your emo look?

• Cuz emo is my tagg I like the emo look but it scares some ppl

• Well who cares what your "tagg" is. Like I said, you are who YOU CHOOSE to be. Why try and fit into something that the world is giving you. If you like the emo style, then that's fine. But don't be defined by it. Don't feel that you have to fit into everything that comes along with it.

• Ok... that actualy helps... thx

• dont be poser. and maybe you should try to be scene

What Girls Said 3

• yeahh dude I am a emo skater but I don't look it in my pic :) its def possible :) just mix the two styles like me and my boyfriend do. Like maybe if you have Emo style hair keep it like that and sometimes (not everday) wear a skate brand hat. And if you have colors in your hair it will show what an awesome personality you have :) and maybe if you like the Emo look get a black skate brand hoodie or something (my fave brand is DC) Hope it helped :) hmu if you need anymore advice on this =)))))

• 1. no one likes a poser so learn how to skate board 2. don't change compleatly light in up on the eye liner stay away from pink. 3. don't always wear netts you can still wear them. 4. get some clothes from Zumiez or Pacsun. 5. wear some skater shoes most skaters wear shoes 1/2 a size bigger. 6. don't wear makeup all the time.7. don't brag about being able to skate unless you know how to. 8.learn skate talk like Stoked - Really excited or happy about something.

• I cnt sk8 but the kool thing about that iz he's gunna teach me how and give me a board

• personally I think scene is so much cooler then skater girl look. If you change your look to skater you'll be called a poser unless you know how to skate. and if you do decide to change, do it because that's what looks good on you now because of a crush :)