What do you find attractive in a woman, guys?

Looks, body shape, personality traits? Anything. Also, are you an alpha or beta male? (:

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the above, and I don't even know what is a beta male.

I find the looks of her face to be the most attractive part in terms of physical looks. I love beautiful eyes, gorgeous smile, structure of her cheeks, nose, all of it. IF she has those qualities in her face, I'm sold.

Personality: Funny, sweet, caring, understanding, smart/intelligent, etc.

What Guys Said 7

• Shoulder length hair, athletic to average body, laid back, loves to have fun, loves to laugh, honest, caring, loves to hug. I'm more of a beta but I will show dominance if I have to.

• This has been said before and I like the answer so I repeat it:

What do I like best in a woman?

ME!

• Hair: Boycut, short hair, natural, afro, dreads, or curly afro.

Body: Curvy/Thick. Average body size with a nice butt.

Personality: Kinda nerdy (not "mah post countz iz higher than yours n00b" nerdy). She has an edge or fire to her to her as in not too sweet and innocent. Not race sensitive.

I lean more to the alpha side especially when someone takes too long to make a move since I'm very impatient. Other than in some "sexual situations", I'm never the beta.

• nice hair, pretty face, not a bitch

the basics

• Im into sweet, petite, outgoing girls. I myself am not very outgoing so a girl that is really gets me out of the shell I stuff myself in. What's an Alpha and what's a beta male? haha

• Alpha's a guy that's more dominant, more badass in a way? beta guys are the sweet guys, they're generally very nice.

• okay well I'm beta I guess because I have respect for women. But I'm still a badass ;)

• haha okay. :P

• body shape, lips, and hair

personality? sense of humour, affectionate, kindness, ahhh I could go on forver...

im beta... sorry;)

• Transition between body parts.

What Girls Said 0