Is a girl who is considered very pretty with makeup, pretty without makeup?

no, I don't mean a girl with flawless skin and perfect eylashes and stuff...i mean a normal teenager girl who has some pimples, maybe under eye circles, a couple freckles...etc...do guys think she's ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is beautiful, don't get caught up in what the media wants us to think is pretty, I see women always having this picture in their minds of what perfect is, those photos that you see those gorgeous models on magazines and stuff are photoshopped, I've even heard celebrities upset because they don't look like themselves, link Hopefully that`ll help show you. Beauty comes in so many forms, don't try and be the standard type.

What Guys Said 5

• No, I do however see covering those things up as a sign of insecurity.

• Some, some aren't. It depends on what the girl actually looks like. Some wear makeup to hide their face and flaws and others wear makeup to enhance their beauty.

• Whenever I fancy a girl, she looks better to me without make-up.

• Depends on the girl. Some girls wear it to even out their tone some do it for other reasons.

But I think a girl should wear makeup not to drastically change her appearance but to enhance it.

Eg know how to apply it.

Hope I made sense :)

• they are pretty with or without make-up

What Girls Said 6

• yea she is beautiful.

• An attractive girl is an attractive girl.

Some girls look attractive without makeup, but most don't(just sayin'). Just as some girls do not look attractive with makeup.

Guys don't care as long as the girl is attractive anyhow

• It depends on the girl's features. Some girls are very plain or average looking but they have a face that "holds makeup well" and will look very pretty with makeup and very mediocre without it.

In general though...a pretty girl will be pretty without it, and an ugly girl will not be pretty with it.

It is about the right amounts. The right amount and kind of makeup can really enhance a girl. Too much or the wrong kind of makeup can look really bad.

• a pretty girl is pretty with or without makeup

• Girls can be completely beautiful without make up, but not everyone who wears make up looks especially pretty without it. In the past I've actually been shocked seeing people who wear a lot of make up when they don't have any on. However, I have seen girls look better without make up as well.

• Guys like it natural, by the way, even if the girl wears makeup, it should look natural :)