Do you prefer a person who is good looking and knows it, or someone who is good looking and has no idea?

i think its cute when girls are cute and don't know it.

but its also pretty sexy when a girl knows what she's got.

but I'd rather marry a cute girl so I go with the first.

• Knows it
  • Doesn't know it
  • In between
  • See results
Have I ever given the impresion that I'm cocky about my looks?

I think I might have from the way I JOKE about being sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy women who are average looking who thinks they are not pretty based on better looking babes. This prevents such women from getting high on themselves and appreciates when a man is interested in them and not into the model-type women.

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you." Old song

What Girls Said 6

• knows it and is modest about it. honestly modest, not fakey modest.

• I like someone who is good looking but is modest about it.

• Someone who is good looking and knows it but isn't cocky about it but doesn't put themselves down.

No self esteem is a turnoff

• A good looking guy always knows... But if he is shy and not cocky then its great...

• hmm, I don't think that's true at all.

• A good looking guy is not that common, he will get reaction for woman in all ages, different culture backgrounds, he will know, because of the reaction of the opposite gender... You can't be clueless if you turn heads everywhere...

• only really good looking guys get that, most get some looks but people don't generally just stare.

i've been told I'm good looking by a few girls and I don't get women staring at me all the time.

• Good looking and has NO idea is SOOOOO CUTE :D

Faking it sucks though.

• Well if you think I'm good looking, then I was like that about a year ago. I really didn't have the slightest idea that some girls think I'm cute haha.

• i'm going to pick that he has no idea because I'm going to assume if he knows it, then he'll act like it

What Guys Said 6

• I like a girl who doesn't know she's good looking because they are more likely to be realistic and not pretentious.

• I like the girls that are good looking and have no idea how good looking they really are. Because they don't try to fish for compliments and I think they appreciate you more.

• I kinda like it better when she doesn't know it so that I can give her more compliments.

• doesn't know it

• Knows it but is modest about it hahaha

• C>B>A Any of them are fine as long as they aren't conceited.