What are your farvoite jeans?

What brand do you like why? Do they make your butt nice, always fit nice? Dark or light denim?

I love jeans and I think American Eagle is the best! I love both dark and light! : )

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a butt? Woah... When did this happen... *checks mirror* hmmm I guess your right. never thought about it before. =P

• You have a butt huh! Hahaha how's it hanging? Lmao : P

• i bet its down to his knees lol

• No no no iveth, that's not how men's butts work. Our butts gradually erode away, until all our pants start falling off. That's why old men wear suspenders and fart in the grocery store. There's nothing left to put up a fight =P

What Guys Said 13

• My favorite jeans that I own are my Shift Torque jeans. They're jeans made for motorcycle riding and the insides are lined with kevlar. They're a bit too snug in the thighs for my taste but it's worth it for the Kevlar.

Ideally I'd want a pair of Sartso jeans, they're even better kevlar lined riding jeans.

Don't care much for how they look, I'm more about function than form.

• One of these shirts link

With one of these jeans link

And a pair of one of these shoes link

Sorry I have NEVER been in a Walmart.

• I love to shop at www.makeyourownjeans.com because you can measure everything and they'll make it for you. but at like $80 it's quite costly.

I think my body type would be short and stocky. I'm 5'1 and most jeans you find in stores don't fit boath my weist and legs so I like to buy custom jeans. At 80 bucks for one pair of jeans is a bit costly but I only buy jeans when I need them witch is roughly every 3-4 years so at least to me it's more than worth it.

PS: if you do buy your jeans from makeyourownjeans.com when you measure make sure to tripple cheak the measurements and read the instructions. small measurements can make a huge diffrence, Tthe first pair of jeans I got are perfect tell I put on shoes than they are too short by almost 1.5 inches.

• Firetrap or Deisel. Only wear jeans when I'm going, not a fan of the lack of freedom out else I'll be seen in 'thug wear'

• Don't wear jeans. Carhartts for me, black.

• I like Wranglers because they last next to forever, I have a pair I bought six years ago and they still fit, faded to all hell, they they are still good pants.

• I find that Old Navy boot cut fit me the best. I prefer dark wash .

• I honestly like cargos. I don't care about the brand.

• i guess levis loose fit

• I don't know what kind of jeans I have besides the fact that they are American Eagle and they are blue =D

• On a girl - AE Jeans. They make a girls ass look so good. Doesn't matter.

On myself - Levis are good. Dark denim.

• I know right! Are asses you look so good in AE! Hahahhahaahaahahahahaa and levis look good on guys! Hehe

• Yes. Don't stop with the AE wearing please. lol Making a butt guy happy. I wish I could thank the designer of them. LOL

• Lmao! Me too!

• Whatever I feel most comfortable in. No particular brand

• my low rise boot from Express. I have 2 pair.

What Girls Said 14

• Abercrombie jeans are the only ones I've found that fit me properly, unfortunately. I hate patronizing them. I only own two pairs--one skinny, one bootcut, both dark. Still looking for another brand to stick with.

• My fav have to be skinny jeans.

• American Eagle. They are nice and classic and have a good fit. For some reason they always make my ass look super as well :P

They also aren't too pricey compared to many other brands, and their quality is pretty good. Also, I like that they make short sizes. I'm only about 5"1 so finding jeans is a hassle...even some of their short sizes are a few inches too long on me but it's much better than the average inseam.

• I like skinny, dark jeans. But light denim always makes my butt stick out more.

• Skinny flare jeans...not to tight, not to loose just enough wiggle room

• skinny jeans but its a mission to get my ass in them... =/

• Diesel Jeans,boot cut and dark wash

• I like Levis right now. I like midwaist skinny jeans with a light wash. I don't like pocket flaps on the back. and they should fit very snug

• I love my jeans that I bought from Delia's. They are comfy and they fit me great. They accentuate my curves and actually fit my waste -still have to wear a belt but they are more fitting than other jeans

• boot cut or taylor from Aero or Maurices. Light.

• skinny jeans, dark denim

• I always like dark wash skinny jeans.

My favorite brands would have to be pacsun and skinny jeans sold at this small clothing shop I go to in nyc. They always fit me great and aren't too long.

• I LOVE True Religions. There is no comparison. That being said, they're kind of pricy, so if you want a bit of a less expensive brand, I would go for Abercrombie.

• LOVE express jeans. They have the rerock jeans and they always make my butt look good, plus they have "long" so that it doesn't look like I'm preparing for a flood. Id have to say I prefer dark colored jeans. Anything with a nice fade is good too.