Black thigh high leather boots with my electric blue satin dress or white strappy snakeskin heels?

I'm trying to come up with the perfect balance of steamy sexy and classy for my club outfit! I'll be meeting someone special there and I need to make a good impression :D I have this electric blue, backless, satin dress. It hugs my body perfectly as if I literately took some blue satin sheets and wrapped myself up in them, layubg down on every curve just right. There's a string of royal blue, square gems going down the back that look like blue diamonds. Kinda like this...

link

link but more electric looking

Should I wear them with black thigh high boots to show off my toned, thick legs... link ?

or strappy white snakeskin shows to show all of my legs?

Which do you think would be hotter and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Both work real well, but I'd go for the black boots. =]

I like that you wanna wear something that not everyone wears, and I like that while everyone keeps telling you to wear heels, you wont. Keep doing that. Something tells me you have a uniqueness to you and you'll be able to pull it off legendary. Do it.

• thanks for the constructive help :) by the way, that's a great compliment! I appreciate it

• lmao! I forgot all about this post until one morning when I couldn't sleep!

• Hahah! I know all about that ;D

What Guys Said 2

• do the heels- I would only go with the boots if the dress is really short.

I'd like the heels because heels are just so damn sexy, and that's more skin I can see.

• Get some normal stilettos/heels with the dress, it sounds nice, you don't want to ruin it. Thigh boots... cringe (only Xena can pull off that look) Snake boots... CRINGE, there's nothing sexy about either, I'm sorry

• they're not snake boots lol they're strappy snake heels (snake boots! WTF) stilettos are uncomfortable and all the girls wear them. I don't wanna look like everyone else!

• Just get some normal black/white heels... no to the boots and snake-shoes :)

What Girls Said 7

• The high boots won't show off your legs, chances are they'll just hide them. I think that the dress is already flashy enough so the white snakeskin heels would be too much. Just get a pair of black stilettos that are plain and that would be perfect.

• strappy shoes, imo.

• you should only wear thigh boots... NEVER.

Oh I'm sorry but I just don't like them at all :((

• ok? lol you still didn't answer my question...just talked about yourself :/

• well since there were only 2 selections! then obv the strap shoes. they'll make your legs look better imo

• oh OK, thanks :)

• Assuming this is a short dress, I would wear it with thigh high boots. White would be nice but black will do. They should have stiletto heels. A backless dress, so you cannot wear a bra. How deep is the backless? Right up to you butt crack?

• lol@ the last part! :D hehe no it's like four inches above my butt

• i'm more into heels personally.

• no white after labor day...but those boots just scream whore!

• lol no they don't. don't be such a conservative bore :P

• no to the boots and heels lol, dress is a statement in itself some simple black heeled shoes would be perfect or only statement you will make is HOOKER

• lol I don't think so. all girls wear plain black heels. they're so boring and predictable :/

• yes but your dress is the statement you have zero clue about fashion or style, snakeskin heels or knee high boots both scream TRAMP. you go with what you think but don't be suprised when you end up been a one night stand. I know its silly but we are all stereotyped due to our dress sense and black shoes may be boring but with a over the top dress that's all you need.

• Actually, I know a lot about fashion and style. I don't want to blend in with most other girls playing it safe for the sake of what others think.