Why do girls like to wear thongs over panties?

why do a lot of girls like to wear thongs and not regular panties?

I mean Versus wearing panties..

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol when I first read this I thought that girls were wearing thongs and then putting normal pants over the actual thong.

I was like wtf?

But yeah anyway.

Main purpose is to hide 'panty lines', but then you can tell the ones that do it for attention because they pull it up half way up their stomachs and bend down at every opportunity.

What Girls Said 9

• Believe it or not, they're more comfier than regular panties. They're also more secure and they tend to make you feel more sexier. Sexy underwear=you having more confidence.

• If you're wearing well fitted clothes then regular panties give a visible pantyline which is not cool. So a thong or a g-string is really the only way to go. And once you get used to them they aren't uncomfortable. Plus I fell sexy when I'm wearing one.

• I have no idea why, honestly, haha. Personally I don't like thongs.

• I haven't worn a thong since I was 15. I don't miss it.

• i wear them because when I wear sweats or tight dresses I feel like guys think its a turnoff to see pantie lines

• Main purpose is to hide 'panty lines',

• Panty lines through clothes.

• So people can't see your panty line through your pants

• a lot of girls wear them to hide the panty lines. but more commonly than not, girls wear them because they feel sexy in them. if a girl feels sexy in something, she tends to feel confident and is not afraid to be herself around people, new or lifelong. whenever I wear one I feel a lot more confident and sexy. plus they're really comfortable. not what the stereotype claims them to be.

What Guys Said 2

• Omg even I knew this... Lol

• yea i prefer girls to wear regular panties.. i think its cuter... like a naughty schoolgirl