Just started a beauty channel on Youtube? IDEAS PLEASE

I have just started a beauty channel on youtube and wanted to know if anyone has any ideas of what make up stuff I could do and if you would watch it, I know there are a lot of beauty gurus on there and I would not compare but it's just for a little fun and something to do in my spare time.. I'm also doing reviews IDEAS PLEASE

Most Helpful Guy

• There are plenty of makeup gurus, however. A niche I have noticed is a lack of male fashion advice channels, something which I'm sure would get a lot of attention.

But if you want to stick with what you're doing then best of luck. Try to do tutorials on famous celebs looks at recent events, they will stand the best chance of views. Remember: tagging and titling are paramount.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Start with the standard, morning routine, evening look, day look, videos. Then move into fun stuff, like celeb looks, creative makeup, cool movie-inspired looks, stuff like that. Maybe even review new products, teach people who may be new to makeup. Do a beginners video for those who may not be good with makeup. Give them an idea of what brushes you use, makeup brands, types of foundation, concealer, mascara, etc...

• try home-remedies for acne,oily hair,dry hair-that always gets a lot of views cause people love using cheap sh*t to fix their problems

• Eye makeup (different ways to apply eyeliner, blending eyeshadow, smokey eye look)

Hair (best way to curl it to get beach wave curls, different ways to do hair)