How can I be beautiful to my boyfriend?

I asked a question about this and was told that I should get over it since he is my boyfriend. I am trying to get over it but I also want to improve myself.

my boyfriend doesn't compliment me or call me pretty or beautiful which is OK by me but he calls other girls beautiful to their faces in front of me like when we are at a restaurant and the waitress is pretty or at a store and the girl in front of us is pretty or he will compliment my friends.

i would really love for him to think of me as beautiful for once and our anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks.

do you have any advice at all? just general since I won't post a picture on here

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't work too hard here.

1. You have a very rude boyfriend; he tells you that other women are pretty & beautiful? or tells them in front of you but never tells you that you are? He's rude, and thoughtless.

2. He compliments your friends. How nice. But he can't compliment you? He's a cad.

3. He is blatantly hurting your feelings & he knows it. He knows it. And he does not care.

You are letting him walk all over you & you set the president for this when he started all of this bad behavior. You should have spoken up when it first started. Better late than never. Tell him it bothers you when he tells other women to their faces that they are pretty & beautiful when in your company. And it hurts your feelings when he compliments your friends too, because he never says any of these things to you. Tell him you are not jealous of these women, that you are hurt by his actions and you do not understand his behavior. Then ask him to explain it.

Then be quiet and listen. If you don't like his answer, move on.

What Guys Said 2

• well he should stop looking at other girls so much and start looking at you but he could be giving you hints what types of things he finds pretty. you can ask him what he likes about you and if there's any type/style of cloths he thinks would look good on you.

• My advice is to talk to him about it. I think its a legit thing to bring up. But I would wait until after our anniversary because he may surprise you then, and warm your heart to the point that you'll think you were silly for even making this question to begin with

What Girls Said 4

• Huh, that's weird.

I've got nothing for you.

Maybe you are so absolutely stunning that he doesn't feel he needs to reassure you.

• Just ask him. He may think you already know.

• "he may think you already know?" Howz that? I'm sorry, but I do not buy that at all. He is just rude.

• You should talk to him about it. I think you're beautiful already but he's either a jerk or trying to make you feel jealous.

• If he is rude about it dump him, because you seem like you would improve youreslf for someone who doesn't care.

Someone would really appritiate someone like you.

If he is not rude just forgets to compliment you then dress up for him or something. Get your hair done pretty nails Etc.

Also that's disrespectful to a point he sould be telling you your MORE beautiful than them.

Good luck :)