I want a small booty & to be skinny?

what can I do to make my booty small and just to be skinny? I know about eating less but what about exercising? my best friend told me to stay away from running or high intensity cardio because they cause muscles and girls who do those have bad bodies lol

since no one is helping I'm going to delete my account

Most Helpful Guy

• Running doesn't build big muscles, she doesn't know what she's saying. Cardio helps you lose weight and weightlifting helps you build muscle. You can lift weights though. Girls think they are going to get huge by doing it but its not true. Even if a girl got big from lifting weights it takes a very long time. You can always talk to a trainer and they can get you on a plan that gets you the body you want, its what they do.

What Guys Said 4

• You can always do the elliptical.

• i was told to stay away because it makes your butt huge. I already have a bubble butt so I can't do that

• Go on the elliptical at low resistance for a long time or bike

• dude, the elliptical will only make her ass bigger, regardless of the settings

• "I want a small booty"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• ask your doctor, not us..he knows your body better than we do

• Your best friend told you to stay away from running? I'm willing to bet your friend is either fat, or so full of sh*t her eyes are brown. You're not going to just BLOOM muscles from weight lifting or exercising.

Simple energy balance: In + Generation = Out - Accumulation

Consume less energy than you expend and you will use up stored energy.

What Girls Said 3

• girls with muscles have bad bodies? *le sigh* link

• If you want to loose body fat without gaining too much muscle, cardio is the way to go. Your friend is wrong. If you lift too many weights, you'll get muscly. With any type of exercise you gain muscle, but cardio minimizes bulk. Just run, or step, or climb.

• Only girls on steroids can build big muscles do to lack of testosterone.