Girls: Black or Brown Leather Jacket on a Guy?

To me, black seems to be more edgy, and brown more classy.

What do you think of these, and how about the fit, are they to big?

Black link

Dark Brown link

Also what about these second ones: link To tight?

• Black
  • Dark Brown
  • Light Brown

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't approve of leather, but anyho I like black jackets.

What Girls Said 17

• Either one will work. Both are classy, but the black is more edgy. I love the styles of the second ones...just don't get them too tight.

• i love the black on the third link. its has more edge to it compared to the others and it will compliment your body well

• i like the third link it fits more fitting. but if I were you I would get both lol black and brown you never know what occation you might need it for.

• I think brown is more casual you can wear it with different looks and the black will always give the same vibe, like a rocker dude...Both are nice but I think you can do more with the brown I like the second ones...

• Black definitely!

And I like the style of the ones in the 3rd link.

They're perfect! just needs to be fitting...xX

• Definitely the brown to me it stands out more than the black and as for the second ones I just don't like them being so tight .

• I loveeee black leather on guys, nothing sexier. I think brown is more for older folks, it definitely makes you look older.

• the color brown may be nice but black is awesome

• I love the brown one, you always see people in black be different!

• I like the first one's relaxed fit. I do like the brown one though black is also a good option. In fact I would go with Dark brown link #1

• Always BLACK. The second ones are WAY better.

• Second set (the tight ones) and in black.

• i like the first black one

• Idk if that's you in the picture, but I think the dark brown one looked best.

• black.

• Basically I think black is more original and also is what most boys prefer to get.

But brown (dark and light) is unique, because I don't think guys tend to go for it.

I'd like a guy to be unique and not follow the crowd all the time.

But it also depends on your skin color, some colors may look better:-) but I like the 3rd link:D

• It depends on his skin tone and the jacket. Both could be amazing.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, my girl wears black leather...and I wear black leather.

I think that black leather can make a person look rough, but it can also make them look really nice. I think it's all about the look you want for yourself.

• Actually the only dead cow products I can afford are hamburgers but I'd get a leather jacket if I could afford it.

• i prefer brown on me