Do you prefer guys to have the cute/boyish look or the strong/masculine look?

I like both but I'd go with the strong/masculine look ^_^

(I wasn't sure of which category to pick lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• I really can't answer this one, because a guy's personality always changes the way I look at someone. It's happened many times before. I'm attracted to the more innocent personality, I guess. Not afraid to be silly and goofy, or get in touch with his inner child, haha

And I can almost always see that on a person. I'm very good at reading people. So it really really all depends on the personality, because if he has this more innocent personality to him, instantly I see his features soften and he takes on more of a cute/boyish kind of look. And vice versa with the strong/masculine look. So I guess I'm more attracted to the guys with the cute/boyish look, but if I say a guy possesses that quality, others may not be able to see it.

I have no idea if any of that will make sense to you guys, but there it is! :-)

What Guys Said 14

• I used to only like boys who had the 'cute/boyish' look, but I've recently found myself being attracted to more masculine guys, you know. But not necessarily the 'strong/masculine' look. I don't think its fair to sort people into just those two categories... Like, the likes of a young Leonard Cohen or a young Steve Reich, they're the ones who've really converted me into liking men like them, and they're definitely not cute and boyish, but I wouldn't put them under 'strong/masculine' either, if you know what I mean?

• Thankful for my broad shoulders right about now, LOL! But I have a young face that doesn't match my age, so it all evens out - I'm a hybrid, I guess.

• bahahahaha.

• Im the same way, dude. I have a broad masculine body (im an endo-meso bodytype so being small is impossible for me lol)...

...and I turned 26 yesterday, & I have the face of a 16 year old lol.

Hybrids aren't bad lol.

• Amen, here's to hybrids!

• Yes, I'd like to be a man, not a boy.

• Dammit. Judging by the girls' answers, I'm f***ed lol!

• Believe me you, you're not f***ed :D :D

• Lol @ Enishi, that's pretty funny. But he is somewhat right. If your reaction to girls' answers is that you're f***ed then you seriously are f***ed. You look like a decent looking guy from your pics *no homo*. As long as you're confident and stay fit, you won't be f***ed but f***ed literally if you know what I mean haha

• Dont worry you will still get f***ed. :D Someone will definitely f*** ya

• Looks like I gotta take 'roids now...

• I have the strong and masculine look... sometimes I miss the boyish looks

• well well..looks like 9 out of 10 are into the strong type...sucks to be me..i look way young and nowhere near masculine..

• Cute/boyish when I'm feeling bi ;)

• I'm guessing girls would like the masculine look. I don't know were I stand though, probably in the middle of masculine and boyish I'm guessing.

• It's a good time to be me, just saying. =)

• It's pretty much a given that almost every girl would choose a strong/masculine guy over a cute/boyish guy. There's no denying in that. That's why I consider cute/boyish look to be somewhat of a curse because so many girls would just reject them for the strong/masculine guy, whether the girls themselves are either sexy with hot body or cute/adorable kind.

• meh preference is preference. I have a friend who obsesses over being masculine. I started to think he's gay! lol! he also likes to look in the mirror a lot. XD

• I like cute boyish look on girls :P

• I am masculine and I have cutish ways to do things :P

• I Do for both :D jk

What Girls Said 25

• cute/boyish. Since people always refer me as "oh she's adorable" I want me and my boyfriend to be that "adorable" couple.

• I actually like both.

Cute/boyish is just adorable.

Strong/masculine is sexy.

But I guess I'll go with strong/masculine. A defined jaw and broad shoulders are incredibly appealing.

• strong masculine, cute and boyish is like your brother lol

• both are nice, but I prefer the strong masculine look, like marlon brando in the Streetcar Named Desire :)

• I have a soft spot for each. Hmm but I am a sucker for cute faces :3

• strong/masculine look is what I tend to go for more. I'm not saying I would turn down a guy who's cute/boyish just I don't get that much attenchion from the cut/boyish guys the guys that give me attenchion and ask me out tend to me more strong/masculine

• I like strong masculine look but I don't mind date a cute/boyish boy ^_^

• strong masculine look

• it doesn't matter to me. I just need to know that he's actually a good guy. but he has to be somewhat attractive.

• Hmm I dunno, how about a strong jaw line, braid shoulders and cute eyes and lips :D in in between is the best buuuut I guess strong and masculine because I don't look very innocent and fragile ha ha so a baby face wouldn't go :)

• strong/masculine all the way!

• i like the strong masculine look hehe! but the cute boyish is cute too :)

• not into cute (girls are cute) want a guy to look like a guy..

• Strong, masculine look

• Cute boyish with a hint of maturity for the looks and a strong masculine body

• Strong masculine type is best. They are just so hot.

• Strong/masculine look is hot.

• I like both... BUT I can't resist a BIG, tall, manly, buff guy!

• strong/masculine:)

• cute face, muscular body :P

• cute/boyish :)

• Defiantly the strong/masculine look.

• Strong/masculine look personally

• Masculine definitely. Its just hot when a guy is all manly and appears strong !

• What about is strong, I don't mean physically. Mentally emotionally, and has strength of character as I like to call it

• Strong masculine look ;-)