What does a girl think if a guy says he wants you so bad?

Is it flattering, hot, or creepy and why? how would you respond to such a statement. Lets assume you like the guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well,kris,wen a guy that I like tells me "i want you bad",its hot but then I think to my self...wat does he mean"want me"...?like just to have sex? Or to be his girl...afrer I have thought about it I ask him...the questions that I was asking myself...then...it just deppends on his responds...but like I have a boyfriend,and I know heeee loves me so much...wen ever he tells me"i want u,so bad"it turns me on because he wispers it in my ear...then like I'm turned on and he's turn on...we end up having sex...lol

What Girls Said 10

• I do not know..it has never flattered me that much.

AND, if we are only friends, I would freak out. I mean,

I would think it was a little creepy. But, if we were dating..

depends if we hit home yet. If we did..then it would just mean

I am sexy..and take it as a compliment..but, if we haven't hit

home yet..then I would most likely distance myself from him for a while.

Because, I do not know...that can't be something talked about for me..

it just has to happen...

• It's incredibly flattering. My boyfriend is the only one who's ever shown sincere passion towards me and it makes me feel incredibly wanted, special, and sexy.

• To me when a guy tells me that "he wants me" I find it flattering but yet again it makes me think like, why does this guy want me? Does he just want me for sex or something more than just sex? When you guys tell a girl you want her so bad our first thought is oh he just wants to f*** and that's it. If you tell a girl you want her so bad...tell her why so you won't blow any chances that you just might have with her.

• lol I'd be stoked. But it depends on the relationship between the guy and girl

• Depends what's going through your mind when you say it. Are you talking about sex or just wanting to be with her and truly love her? My ex would say that to me but he didn't mean it the way I was hoping, he wanted my body he didn't really love me. So if your with a girl that knows what you mean when you say it and you mean you want her for more reasons than just being attracted to her only then I would respond well to it.

• i liked a guy & he text me saying "i'm drunk & I want you"

I mean, WTF dude? I stopped talking to him.

If he would have just said "I want you" then I would have thought that was sexy.

• when my boyfriend says that to me its an instant turn on,he says its the same when I say it

• Hot - when you like and know the guy

flattering - when you think the guy is sweet but have no intrest in him

creepy- when a random guys says it to you and he looks like a serial rapist. That way creepy !

• For me it would be a sign that he just wants to get laid.

• I would think: "he's lying!"

What Guys Said 0