Can a girl look classy in daisy dukes?

If not, what clothing do you think does? skirts, dresses? I'm talking about summer outfits by the way. please don't say nothing, or birthday suits. you get the point. :P

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think a girl can look classy, but she can look good.

I personally like dresses on girls

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think a girl can look classy in daisy dukes but she can definitely look good. If you're talking strictly about summer outfits, then one thing I've always loved on girls which I think looks classy are maxi dresses. I love when girls are wearing them and I always have. And maxi skirts too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ye light summer dress that cling to you in a breeze

Mmmm yes please :)

1|1
    0|0
  • nothing says class like daisy dukes. They also say please buy me a drink.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think they can look good, but classy, prob not

1|0
    0|0
  • In daisy dukes? No way.

Nice sun dresses; office length shorts with sharp linen tops in solid colors, add classic jewellry.

It really depends on what you're going to do, then you put your outfit together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Daisy dukes aren't classy but lucky for girls, guys like girls in daisy dukes and AREN'T looking for classy girls.

Of course a summer dress or skirt is always feminine and girly:) You can't go wrong there

1|0
    0|0
  • not classy I mean I love shorts but they aren't classy. if you want to wear something classy it would be a nice mini dress with some cute flats and some jewelry.

1|0
    0|0