What looks better on a guy? Pink vest, black shirt or black vest, pink shirt?

OK before the Gay comments come its for my best friends wedding. Her colors are Hot pink and Black. I asked her and she says she doesn't care, either one would work for her.

Updates:
Ok so this was supposed to go to Style. What a place for it to go. If my sexuality wasn't questioned enough just for asking this. I swear I have the worst luck.

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd do Black shirt, pink vest.. cause then later, if you're feeling uncomfortable about the pink, you can take it off...

0|0
    0|0
    • lol Well if I go pink shirt black vest I can still take the pink shirt off if I am uncomfortable. of course I would have to take the black vest off to.

What Girls Said 12

• I would say black vest, pink shirt. the black would be more dominate that way. not saying you necessarily need the black to be more dominate but I like black so that is what I would do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black vest and a pink shirt. I think that would look very nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • black vest, pink shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Vest Pink shirt

2|0
    0|0
  • Black vest, pink shirt.

I'm noticing a pattern here.

Something tells me you should go with the black vest and pink shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink vest on black shirt, I suppose. Black on black would be better imo, with a pink tie or bow (if black and pink are mandatory)

1|0
    0|0
    • what I was thinking. except that I think a pink shirt and black vest might work best if it's a really light pink shirt.

• i agree.

• black vest/ pink shirt.

black shirt pink tie look good to you :x

0|0
    0|0
  • black vest, pink shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black vest, pink shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • black vest ppink shirt : )

0|1
    0|0
  • black vest pink shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink shirt with black vest

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'd go with the latter, especially if you're wearing black slacks as well. I just have to think that a pink vest would pop out in a way that wouldn't be flattering.

0|0
    0|0