I have a really flat butt, how can I perk it up?

So I'm really embarrassed by my butt I'm comfortable and fine with everything on my body I have d cups for breasts and a nice stomach but my butt is flat as a board. During sex I hide my butt at all costs. I exercise but for some reason my butt doesn't want to perk up. I think its going to be a super turn off if my guy sees it. What are some exercise's or something I could do to fix this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Squats, deadlifts and lunges.

You need to go heavy to build muscle mass - i.e. you should be using weight that you are unable to do more then 8-10 reps/set, once you learn the moves properly.

What Guys Said 5

• You're apple shaped. No matter what you do, you won't get that round booty that comes out and greets everyone. You can tone it and make the best of it, but really if that's your only goal, you might as well look past it because there is no proven method (other than fat gain) that will make your butt bigger.

• I wouldn't say it would be a turn off. Some guys like small petite butts.

• increase your estrogene level

• I wouldn't worry bout it so much cause for every type of girl there are guys out there that like that type.

• 3 sets of Low reps, high weight ass exercises.

What Girls Said 5

• now a days there's more butt men then there are boobs

squats and lunges

the stairmaster

protein

butt pads

certain jeans makes the butt look fuller

implants or Brazilian butt life

playing sports help shape it..have you seen vollyball players? there butt is amazing

• build muscle link

• Lunges & squats :)

Butttt, ahem, not to be racist, but white guys tend to like flat butts. Don't feel bad about it.

• I swear by squats. Don't judge me ;) but my butt grew 2 inches from a month after I started squatting, and I even got compliments. Make sure you do them with the proper form (you can get someone to help you) and the weight should be so heavy that you can do no more than 5-10 reps.

Another good one is the leg press, I can feel that one in my butt big time.

Good luck!

• I had a really flat butt too. I started working it out. I would work out my butt for about 20 minutes a day. I would do lunges, squats, stair steps things like that. It took a long time about 6 months but it is much more toned and round. By no means is it big or a Jlo butt but it is much better then what I had. I don't have to work it out daily anymore just once or twice a week to maintain it. Us girls with flat butts are never going to have big butts because it is just not where we store out fat.