What's the secret to your hair?

How do you style your hair ? How long does it take you ? Have you ever dyed you hair, if so what color(s) ? Do you cut your own hair ?

What was the worst hair-cut you've ever had ?

Also, would you let me touch it ? ( I have an obsession with touching people's hair, mostly a guy's hair that's long xD )

Most Helpful Girl

• I style my hair lots of different ways depending on what mood I am in and where I am going. How long it takes depends on where I am going and how long I want to spend. I have dyed my hair a lot, lots of different colors throughout my life. I have cut my own hair in the past, but recently I have been paying someone to do that.

On my birthday one year, I wanted to lighten my hair up a lot. So my mom took me to a salon to get it done. This lady wouldn't do what I wanted, but insisted that cap highlights would do the same thing. I had long, thick curly hair down to my waist. It took 4 hours before finally my mom threw a fit because I was in so much pain from her pulling my hair through the cap. It wasn't what I wanted at all. It looked terrible. I cried on my way out of the salon. My mom and my brother took me out to lunch at the Applebee's across the street...and while I was in my bathroom, my brother told the server it was my birthday. I cried when they were singing to me because I was so upset about my hair and I looked terrible and everyone was looking at me.

People ask to touch my hair a lot. I am used to it.

What Guys Said 6

• I cut my own hair, quite often actually. Don't like the way my local barber does it and I don't want to go to an expensive one in the city. I just keep it short, but I'm in danger of looking like a lightbulb if my sides stick out so I keep them down. Yes my dear you can touch it, but only if I can touch yours...

• I don't. Nothing. Nope, never dyed it. I go to the barbershop to get it cut. I use to have a bowl cut when I was like seven. No, I wouldn't let you touch it...well maybe if you asked nicely.

• Gel. <1 minute. Yeah, I dyed it once. I don't cut my own hair, that would end poorly. Worse hair cut I ever had was when I refused to cut it for a year- I looked like a dirty hippy.

And yes, you can touch it. I would like that.

• Being a negro.

• Shampoo ^_^

• I get up and wash it... that's it. no gel for me. :-P

What Girls Said 8

• i always either have it streight or wavy... it takes me about 30 min depends... man I lost track :/ I've died my hair black blond red blue green purple brown. but my hair is thick and soft so I love it lol. yes I cut my own hair once in a while ill go to a salon. um you know what I would have let you touched it. but for some weird reason I'm starting to get mad now when people do. I think I findally got anoyed on how many people use to love playing with my hair...

• Straight (10mins), big curls(25mins), or natural wavy (10secs).

No I've never dyed it. No I don't cut my own hair and would be too scared too. I've never really had a bad haircut, I usually get the same cut every time. Lol sure.

• I wrap it before I go to sleep and brush it in the mornings. I have bangs so I always wear 'em and when they get to long I sweep 'em to the side 'til I can get a haircut.

It's naturally curly and takes 1 hr 'n 30 minutes to straighten even though it's at the nape of my neck x.x I let my mom do my hair because when she straightens it it's really rly soft like a puppy or sumthin'

I'd let you touch it :D because most people I know do it even tho they're not supposed to ^^;

I dyed my hair the day before school started. I tried to make my dark brown hair lighter, but it turned bright red like a ginger...Then it turned copper. I put some sun in in now I have highlights. My hair was an accident but everybody loves it ._. I'm used to it now too though.

• What the heck type of straightener do you use?! ...I have hair down to the middle of my back, SUPER thick, and curly and it takes me 25 min to do the whole thing!

• lol I you use chii iron. My moms a social worker not a hair stylist so that might factor into it. XD

• I really don't style my hair... I mean I brush it and part it where I want it to be but other then that I don't really care lol... So in total it takes me like 10minutes to wash my hair and brush it and stuff. Considering the fact that my hair is down to my hips and thick as f*** I think I do pretty good lol. I dye my hair red every couple months. I used to cut my own hair but I stopped doing that. Work haircut is when I went to a salon and asked to cut off 1inch and get layers... Bitch cut off 8inches =.= I love Love LOVE when people play with my hair so please go right ahead.

• I don't style my hair anymore. It's wavy and to my ribcage and it's in really good condition now because I've been using coconut oil. I've dyed my hair every color under the rainbow and I don't really like people to touch it because my hair is wavy so it's tangly and I hate when people try to run their fingers through it it just messes my hair up badly.

• herbal essences is amazingg!

• there is no secret. I wash it and let it air dry cause I'm too lazy to blow dry it

• Keratin. It takes very little time. Less than ten or air dry.

I bleached it when I was much younger with Sun In. Worst thing ever. In the end I had to dye it back to my natural color, and the dye kept fading, but I didn't want to redye the whole thing because I didn't really want to have to dye my hair.

So then I cut a lot of it off. I cut it to my collarbone or so, which is very short for me. It looked cute styled but ehh...not my thing, and it took so long to grow back, now that it's finally long again I have a bit of haircut phobia. If it is shorter than my cleavage I can't deal, and I like it around nipple length, or midback.

I don't love people touching my hair. It tends to get oily.

And I never cut my own hair. The most I've done was cut my own bangs when I had them (another thing that looked bad on me) and that was a mistake too.