Guys, what is it about a girl that makes you want to approach her?

What kind of qualities or characteristics does a girl have that makes you want to approach her, even if you don't know her at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, lets face it most guys are attracted physically to a girl first. I would say a beautiful smile, white teeth, good style, and well put together :D

What Guys Said 4

• Actually... we have to talk at least a little bit first. Though I can obviously notice an attractive woman appearance wise, I doubt I'd approach her or hit on her without finding something to talk about first.

One crush, we'd end up talking about jobs etc... the things we had in common was what made me want to ask her out. We had a lot of things in common - this peaked my curiosity. Sure, she's attractive, but that usually brings out my shyness.

I think that for me to get comfortable enough to ask a woman out, I'd have to be able to talk to her, and the conversation would have to be pretty easy. Appearance, while it might be a thing that makes me curious enough to want to find out more, would not be enough to get me over to any woman's table to talk to her.

• Her pretty face, eyes, smile and then her physical health. A girl that is genuine and talks to others with no judgement. She looks independent doing her own thing, has manners and respect. Has a great personality and a positive attitude. I'm more interested in girls from other schools or girls that transferred to my school. They don't know me and I don't know them and this is where I show my best sides of myself. It's more mysterious too haha. Things can get better from there. To me I think she has to have a pretty face at least. I don't really like any girls at my school even if they are pretty, gorgeous or whatever I just know them too well and they know me. There's no room for change when you're seen as this or that person. It kind of sucks.

• ..comments upset you. you're going to respond with "i'm not upset", but it clearly hit close enough to home with you that you felt compelled to down rate me and respond to me. best of luck to you and your "confidence".

• whoops, wrong person. not meant for you dude

• No problem man, it happens.

• Mainly it's if she and the people she's with, look like they're friendly and are having a good time. And to some extent physical attractiveness as well (I won't deny it).

• Style whether she is happy or sad the way she looks if she looks approachable

What Girls Said 1

• Whenever a guy approaches me, I notice it's always when I'm in a positive mood and am smiling/being opening happy. When you put out good energy, people will often return it.

• psh, not for me...guys always seem to approach me unexpectedly when I'm in a bad mood or having a crappy day. a guy even approached me right after I was finished crying in the bathroom, with my eyes all puffy and swollen cheeks