Attention all average looking girls!

what kind of hassles in our everyday lives do we have to go through just because we are average looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Average girls have it best.

Most average girls think they are ugly so they develop a really awesome personality and become smart and nice. Not saying ugly/pretty girls don't have personality's or aren't smart, but average girls seem to become beautiful the more they mature.

What Guys Said 3

• All girls have to go through the same amount. Most girls are gorgeous and need to recognize that.

:D

• Why would you complain about being average?

• What about average looking guys? -__-

What Girls Said 10

• I face no hassles. Being average is probably the best in regards to "who has it worse."

Pretty girls complain of pretty girl problems-How will I ever know if he's interested in ME or my body? Guys throw themselves at me. Unattractive guys try to talk to me. Ugly girls talk to me. OMG

Ugly girls...yeah, sometimes *they* can be treated like ish by BOTH guys and girls

People overlook average girls. We're not pretty enough to be hassled but not ugly enough to be picked on

• If anything, I think average looking girls have less hassles than ugly or beautiful girls. Since we're average people won't usually call us ugly or look down on us for our looks. And since we're not beautiful we don't have to worry about people using us for our looks or not looking past our looks to appreciate our personality as well.

• You don't have to go through ANY hassles. Your NOT average. Women as a whole are amazing. Believe in yourself (love yourself) and other people will to.

• -it takes me forever to get ready , like makeup, my hair because its sometimes frizzy or tangly

• Your not average looking.

Just saying.

• well, every girl does their makeup and hair in the morning regardless of their looks...

• I don't think there are any hassels for average looking girls. I think being beautiful is overrated. They don't have it easy those girls they take a lot of crap from both sexes. Whereas, average looking girls are treated fairly.

• Like what kind of crap?

• Huh? So this pretty girl was mistreated by a male customer because she was pretty? I thought guys were more polite towards attractive females...

• Not all of them. Some really beautiful girls get more negative attention than positive. Some guys were nice to her, bit she always felt it was only for that one reason.

• Nothing, I guess. Peace on both ends.

• i probably take like an hour in the morning to get ready. Hair is everything for me so I take a long time on my hairr.

• Finding good enough clothes that suits me well, doing hairstyles, and just pampering up everything! I don't think of it as a hassle though, it's pretty fun. Haha

• Well, there's the cost of make-up and trips to the salon and clothes that make us stand out more. Plus the time it takes to get ready every day. The list is endless, really. :(

• pretty much the same most girls go through.