Female colleagues who take their shoes off for flip-flops?

How do you feel about female colleagues who right after 5, take their shoes off and pull flip-flops out and wear then till they leave? Do you like it? Hate it? Do you hate to notice their feet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most definitely okay! Good for them to be comfortable and bare feet can be very pretty.

What Girls Said 2

• They shouldn't wear such shoes that hurt their feet to begin with.

Like, I understand that there might be sort of a dress code, and that heels might look good or appropriate or whatever, but when you buy clothes or shoes or anything you should take into consideration at least a little bit how comfortable you feel wearing it.

I think it's kind of pointless, but I know how painful heels can be after wearing them for too long. I hope I never end up doing that :\

(We have to suffer for fashion, or whatever.)

• True - It's a pity that women have to go through all that pain just for fashion.

Anyhow, I was talking about girls who mostly do because either they have to commute home by public transport or they find it easier to drive in flip-flops.

• Oh, the puns! I can't even tell if you're being serious or not, lol.

• Sorry. My stupid nature. I apologize.

• I think that is fine. I find flip-flips extremely comfortable, and not suitable for work, but after is fine. :)

• Do you ever feel like people stare at your feet once you change into flip-flips?

• lol Yeah, then I would wear it after work no problem :)

• :) I assure you, it is quite a show of feet here. You see the most manicured and pedicured feet in flip-flops all year long. :))

What Guys Said 0