Dark red hair? yes or no?

Is dark red hair attractive? even if it's been dyed? 'cause I'm definitely dying my hair (no matter what people say) but I was just kinda wondering if it's attractive or not? all the girls I know think it's weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm also planning to dye my hair red. dark red goes well on everyone. my friend also dyed her hair red it looks pretty so I'm doing it too for a change.

What Guys Said 10

• Do what you like and don't let anyone tell you any different. =D

It take all kinds to make the world go round.

Good Luck,

• Depends on the person. I have a huge thing for redheads, where basically if you are a redhead you get +1 automatically from me. And I know of many other guys who feel the same way I do. Alternatively, I know of guys who are way turned off by redheads.

• Dark red hair can be attractive of course. I had a friend who would always dye her hair dark red and she looked good.

• nope. I don't like when girls die their hair colors that are almost black because it almost alwase looks unnatural. I like med or light red hair though.

• yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm a sucker for red hair and green eyes...

• I absolutely love it...my fav. color

• Yes, its very hot, but adding some red colored contacts to the combo will top it all off.

• Well it depends. But most of the times I don't like them. I have heard that dying hairs causes some problems, may be that's the reason I don't like dying one's hairs.

• I like it :)

• Example? Anyway, I say yes.

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly 99% of the time, dyed red hair (especially dark) looks tacky. Just make sure you get it done right and that you're okay with always maintaining it more than other dyed hair colors.

• yeah I've been worrying about the fading of the hair color, I'm getting it done proffesionally so it probably will look nice, but idk.

• I think dark red hair looks vintage and hot! It's a great color!

• YES!

Mine is dark red now and I want to make it brighter ^_^

• Guys usually like different girls so redhead is unusual, so if it looks good on you g for it ;)

• I think it's hot

• i love red dark hair like a burgandy it looks really nice...

• I dyed my hair dark red at the start of this year, I loved it and some guys will love it some guys won't its like any trait.

• That's my color, it's hot!

• I like it ~