How to impress you??

Guys, Disregarding her looks and appearance, what is the best thing a girl can do to impress you?

Most Helpful Guy

• oh I love this question! Welp Physical appearances aren't everything it's cracked up to be anymore, those days are over anyways.

It impresses me when girls say hi to those around them while walking, when they observe around themselves instead of looking in one direction for 20 minutes lol. they like to enunciate their words.

Give everyone a chance, and don't say I'm good when a guy asks you out. It makes you look like a lesbian lol.

That would be very impressing but I know it's hard for girls to do that.

• I always look in one direction while walking..making eye contact with random people is awkward.

• No it's just an awkward thing for me and I didn't "learn" it anywhere it's just something that happens when I walk through large groups.

What Guys Said 13

• Honesty, Intelligence and Humor are more important than her physical features. She could have an awesome story if she looks 'different.'

Mainly don't try to impress him. Just be who you are, and if it's meant to be, it is meant to be.

She should impress me by cautiously trusting me, as if you get off to a good and honest start, you'll have that too look back on years later...again, if it's meant to be.

• Yeah she shows me she's not afriad to be herself, not dolled up, just casual fun loving you. Especial if the girl is fun to be around, less sexual and more fun! I've seen girls just goofing off when they think no one is watching when they do impressions of guys and they act just as stupid and immature as guys, I love it. The laughter and the fun is genuine and effortless.

Also if she's as smart if not smarter than me in math/science/critical thinking and not afriad to show it in a non arrogant manner. But I can't imagine why a girl would go out with me if she were smarter than me in those fields.

Great question btw

• Tell a joke so dirty it makes me afraid/ashamed to laugh at it.

• The Aristocrats joke?

• Am I less of a lady because I laughed out loud at that joke? =D

• Nope, just more awesome

• She can talk to me and be relaxed and not afraid to laugh.

• Show her colors from the start, no hidden characteristics, laugh at my crude jokes

• By being straight-forward and saying what's on your mind, instead of sending encoded messages like most girls do.

• What impresses me most is a sense of humor, I know that's what most girls say about guys lol but I'm one of the funniest people alive so I like to have someone to share my sense of humor with.

• Be a reasonable, mature, goal-oriented, progress-oriented individual with aspirations that make for a full-life and the skill and will to achieve the goals set forth.

• Give me attention then pull away girls usully are attracted to me but the one I can't figure out gets me sprung and confused

• Cook for him.

• shows me she's not afraid to be herself (:

• Smile, talk, laugh and play. Just be herself. Not someone fake, conceited or a b*tch.

• By being herself.

• i think I am with snake dog for this one...just be yourself girl.

What Girls Said 7

• All these guys are saying they like it when a girl is straightforward...until they actually meet a girl like that. Then, I can guarente you most of them will be too intimidated to make a move.

• a lot of guys seem to be impressed if you like football and you actually can sit there 4 a whole game and know what's going on

• I'm impressed when a girl can do math or physics well, maybe even just science

• Having had lived a life.

• In my experience I get rejected by guys because of my appearance, they say my face is creepy looking but its just the way I was born and makeup doesn't cover it up much

• be yourself.

• hahaha! do we get a saying for disregarding guys looks and appearance

• By acting real, simple, caring and spontaneous.

• Being real* :-P

• I never revise what I write. That's why usually it comes out like rubbish.

• Don't beat yourself up over it. lol. I was doing it to be silly mostly. :-P