Ladies how short of a guy would you date?

I met this guy and He's so sweet very cute, but he's 5'6 I'm 5'3 so he's still taller then me so I don;t care, but how short of a guy would you date?

Thanks for the input everyone :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• Ladies how short of a guy would you date? 5'10'' it's the average height.

With height I don't go shorter than average.

• ive dated a guy 6 inches shorter than me before.

• I actually like short guys, I'm 5'3" and my boyfriend is 5'6" too lol. I wouldn't want to date a guy who was short than me though so I'd like for him to be at least 5'4"

• the shortest would be at least 1 inch taller then me. I'm 5'4 so he would have to be 5'5 atleast. but if a shorter guy wins my heart I can't do nothing about it...

• About 5'6 because I'm so petite,5'3.

• I once dated a guy who was 5'0 while I am 5'3, so height doesn't matter to me.

• Wild. Just wild. I'm 5'1" my wife is 5'8" and has somewhere between 50-100 pounds on me. I find that sexy.

My height puzzled her at first, if I was worth the bother, but she learned, when we're horizontal together, who cares about height?

• awww how cute >.< is that why you have that pix?

• Probably about 5'8" - only cos I'm 5'10". Height isn't a huge issue, it's kinda just a bonus.

• My height or Taller..not really in to guys that are shorter than me o_O

• the shortest I'd date it 5'8. cause I'm 5'10.

• I'm short, so almost every guy is either the same height as me or taller.