Best ways to look good without makeup?

Do you ever feel like you need makeup more at certain times than others?

How do you feel best without makeup?

For example if my hair is styled nicely, and is down, my eyebrows are well-groomed, and I am not tired I don't feel so bad without makeup on. Wearing a nice outfit also helps.

Sometimes no makeup also looks good with glasses,

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I never go completely without makeup. people tell me I look ill if I do because I'm so pale! I get so tired of constantly being asked if I'm sick or contagious so I always use some mineral makeup at least! and throw my hair into a pony tail or straighten it. I'm so envious of girls like you! lol I wish I had natural beauty lols

• I'm sure you do. I mean, just because you aren't 100% perfect doesn't mean you aren't pretty! For you it is pale skin. For me, the main reason I always wear makeup is because I have dark circles under my eyes. Even the most beautiful people have some imperfections confidence is about loving yourself anyway and realizing that perfection and beauty are not the same.

What Guys Said 1

• Push up bra and low cut shirt.

What Girls Said 5

• That's the same for me! if my skin looks good and my hair is done I'll consdier putting no make up or maybe marscara.

• I think it helps when you've had a good day/week, eaten healthy [ or maybe your favorite treat ], and overall feel good about yourself.

• I never bother wearing make up to work.

• I don't wear makeup.

• what you just said.