Curvy vs. petite, which do you prefer?

Question says it all :)

Curvy: link

Petite: link

Most Helpful Girl

• Thank you for showing pictures of curvy girls instead of fat girls who call themselves curvy to avoid admitting they're fat and for showing petite girls who are actually petite and healthy instead of girls with eating disorders. I feel like this question has been asked a million times and this is the first time I've seen pictures of girls who are curvy and petite with no obvious bias towards one size or the other.

What Guys Said 18

• Petite.

• In those pictures, curvy for sure!

• Curvy, but really short/petite girls I like

• curvy

• Curvy or Petite. All the ladies in both of those links were pretty ladies.

• Without a doubt, curvy.

• Currrrvy.

• Somewhere between the two, but leaning towards petite.

• Definitely curvy.

• curvy without question

• definitely petite :)

• Curvy by far.

• Very Though question but the curvy . :)

• Easy choice for me is curvy because curvy make women more womanly

• The girls in your curvy shot are absolutely gorgeous! The second one is a model who looks SO freakin incredible without the bra! And the full front view of the last one in that bra is AMAZING! It's so see through that you can clearly see her nipples. I've also seen the blond before. Incredible body.

• For me, ideal is somewhere between those two, but I have admired girls in both categories :)

• curvy.

• Either one is fine, but if I picked one, it would be petite.

What Girls Said 7

• Curvy

The petite girl IN MY OPINION doesn't look too good in a bikini. AGAIN, MY opinion. Not a put down at all

I dislike the bras on the curvy girls though

• Eh? Doesn't "petite" usually refer to height, not weight or shape..

• I'm kind of surprised by these answers. When I looked at the pics, I was sure everyone would be saying petite. But I guess not! There is hope!

• the petite one looks photoshopped,i personally looove the look of small little girls, probably becasue I'm 5''8 and curvy

• I like petite..but these petite look anorexic..and the curvy ones look fairly petite...actually...YOU look pretty good! <3<3<3 =D

• and now I love to be a curvy one :)

• i am petite and I prefer being petite

• The petite girls you picked are curvy too. They're thin but they have boobs and go in at the waist..