Is there anything that I should change about myself and my looks?

alright well I'm always respecting girls. my style of clothing is like hurley. and skateboarding clothes and sothpol which is like an American brand. barely any of my clothes are baggey because I find baggey clothes look kind of dumb. I work out so I have toned arms and shoulders. I don't have abs but I'm not fat at all either. I have very little acne. so is there anything I should change about my looks ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go for girls who are into skaters and such. There are tons of them out there.

• im not a skater idont skateboard though so I would not want to go for a girl who is into skaters.

• Oh, well wear clothes that represent your personality?

• yea I could do that I'm thinking about wearing like southpole more than anything really

What Girls Said 4

• What kind of girls are you attracted to ? And when you find out it, then you should go for something like that for yourself. Or even just don't change anything but go for girls you like. Maybe something more stylish

• kk like what are soome good brands I'm attracted to girls that don't reallycarewhat people think and thyre confident jsut theway they are

• It's great. You have a good taste about girls. Go this direction!

• If You like girls that are confident and don't care about a particular style use stylish bold clothes to attract this type of girl...

I didn't get how You dress a link would help...

• No , if u have skating style thats sick ! I love boys who is in skateboarding style

• You don't have too, believe me there might be a girl who hide her feeling for just the way you are.

What Guys Said 1

• wear different stuff until you fine something you like the most.