How can I kiss him if he's so tall?

He's like 7'' taller than me and I'm wondering how I am going to reach to kiss him. When we hug my head rests on his chest.

help please, any ideas of what I should do, heels are not an option

Most Helpful Guy

• lean him up against a wall, and have him spread his legs until his lips are level with yours.

What Guys Said 1

• The difference between me and my girlfriend is 5 or 6 inches. It's not that far off from you and yours.

Just give him an enthusiastic little jump if you can't quite reach. Like an attack kiss. It's kinda cute. But there's nothing stopping you from just walking up to him, face to face, putting your arms/hands on the back of his head, pulling his head down to you and giving him a nice sensual kiss. Sooner or later he'll get the idea. Just do whatever you want. This shouldn't be too hard.

Good luck with this one.

What Girls Said 6

• That was about the height difference between my ex and I, he's like 6'1" and I'm 5'6", and we never had any problems kissing. You reach up on your toes if necessary and he bends down a little. I promise it's not as huge of a difference as it sounds, you'll be able to make it work easily. =]

• First kick him In the knees then kiss him xD

But seriously wear heal or have in lean over or both sit down while kissing

• I feel your pain, QA. my boyfriend is like 11 inches taller than me, it's ridiculous. It usually goes like this - he bends down, and I step on my tippytoes.

• he should lean down for you damnit!

• Let him pick you up! XD

• tippy toes :)