Are girls with abs and muscles hot?

I dnot have abs that are as chiseled as most guys, but they are pretty solid and I have a five pack working on a six pack. I have muscles but I don't even work

out... Like seriously, p.e. is the only strength training I do... I also play basketball softball volleyball track cross country and I have a super strong arm( I can throw a football further than a lot of guys) but they aren't too bulky, just a little defined...is this attractive?

Updates:
Excuse me... I meant to say they AREN'T as chiseled..

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• It depends if she's attractive to me and if there is chemistry. What I mean by attractive is in the face, if she has a gorgeous smile and eyes,then most likely there will be a future between us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really attracted to that...

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't find muscle's on women attractive. If you have nice fit legs and backside I like that, but I don't like strong arm's or reallly skinny athletic type of figure. I like some meat on her.

How do you have a 5 pack instead of a 6? lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I really don't know! My soccer team was at a pool together and they were just all like wow you have abs.. But it's like a four pack and then one extra I don't know I don't even work out it's like weird! :)

• Yeah I've had abs since I was a little kid and I never worked out when I was younger. Lol I like if a girl is in good shape but not too skinny or cut.

• As long as it's not too defined, I like girls that look like girls

not like guys

1|0
    0|1
  • i like my women on more of the soft side

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be, as long as its not overdone

1|0
    0|1
  • I find strong women like yourselves a bit intimidating but very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like my dream girl.

1|1
    0|0
    • maybe I don't just sound like it, maybe I am it. ha ha :) ..why anon?

• Do your abs look like this?

link

0|0
    0|0
    • Almost :) I don't have as long of a torso and they don't look as good since that's a professional photo and all... :)

• Okay, still good then lol

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.