Girls: How to get perfectly shaven smooth legs?

The question say it all, any tips? How to get perfectly shaven smooth legs? Thnx Ladies:))))

Most Helpful Girl

• -Wash your legs beforehand

-Then exfoliate GENTLY with both a loofah and body scrub(use them separately)

-As you're showering and exfoliating, let your razor soak in the sink with warm water for about 5-10 minutes

-Use a shaving gel/cream made for dry or sensitive skin

• Thankyou :)))

• It's not, but these can definitely help

Not all girls are able to get perfectly smooth legs by throwing on shaving cream and shaving away

• Gosh thanks :)))

What Guys Said 1

• Don't cut yourself! Okay okay forget the reasons but there was a time when I shaved my legs.

I really got a nasty cut when I was careless. It led to an infection.

The doc said the solution was - stop doing it.

Not my first choice but I never did it again. Seriously, during that period in time I enjoyed having smooth legs.

What Girls Said 3

• Wax them ! Lol

• nair or regular shaving... I think shaving with a razor that has a moisture band on it wroks best for that silky smooth feeling that I think your talking about. only problem is that it grows back quicker

• i shave everyday and use a thick lotion afterward to make it soft