Belly chains or belly button pierced?

Which one guys think is hotter, belly chains or belly button pierced?

please explain.

Updates:
@cur: typo, why not?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Both look good only on bellies that are tones, sexy and pretty. The chains howedr only look good if they are thin and subtle; just like anklets.

0|0
    0|0
    • that's what I have - thin. Thx for responsing.

• I hope you enjoy wearing them :) sorry for the ridiculous typos in my previous post. These touchpads kill me. :(

• i think belly chains are hotter because not many people have them so that's why I think so

0|0
    0|0
    • Thx. I usu wear one, just a simple gold chain or one with rows of emerald, almost like the necklace kind. But I'm thinking to get the piercing or maybe not.

• I say keep the chain

• I think the chain would be pretty sexy. But I'm not a huge fan of piercings

0|0
    0|0
  • Belly chains, but only if your going to a nightclub,party.concert. things like that. Now going to the store wearing one just looks like your trying to hard.

0|0
    0|0
    • too hard to get laid? or too hard to look good? I wear it because I like how it looks on me, not that anyone can see it, except my man.

• But why the belly button as opposed to other places?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why noy?

• Well nose rings have a punk history, and private part rings are allegedly arousing...I suppose belly button rings draw attention to the midriff, and if it's a fine looking one, all the better...

• Not crazy about nose pierce, not my style

• It so nice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I really like belly chains. I'd only ever wear them with a saree though link which is pretty common where I'm from (Sri Lanka)

I have my belly button pierced, too. - I do like it (I would hope). So I'll vote piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • belly chains

0|0
    0|0
  • chains are so tacky, don't get that

0|0
    0|0