What do you guys think of girls who wear leather jackets?

Do you think it's cute or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• God, I love it. It's so hot.

My girl is really feminine and when she puts on her black leather jacket it's an immediate turn-on

What Guys Said 7

• It's extremely attractive on girls that can actually pull it off.

• It's defintely a statement. Often thse are lesbies of course, or girls who just want to llok tough or punk...

On a really curvy girl of course hey are just plain provocative. And they know it!

• I don't think "cute" is the exact word for it unless by "girls" you mean four year olds.

• It's just a girl wearing a jacket. What I find really cute is when a girl wears my jacket that's obviously way too big for her

• I'm indifferent. I'd assume she had a sense of style but that wouldn't change my overall opinion on her.

• turn on for sure

• I'm with Stitches on this one.

What Girls Said 6

• i have one and I love it. I think it's cute

• I love mine, and I think its a good think to have...You can have different looks with it

And no its not a lesbian look...some gys narrow minded think that

link

link

link

link

• I really like the first and secound one there really cute

• Yeah you can make tons of cute looks with it...

• I have 2 of them and I love them both.

• it honestly shouldn't matter what people think of what you wear because as long as you like it and feel confident wearing it who cares what people have to say about it.

• I have a men's jacket my dad gave me that I've worn for, god, years. It has value to me. The no longer make that kind of leather clothing and it has tire marks on the back from my uncle wrecking on his bike when he was younger and getting run over. The man is still alive but just doesn't ride this cycle any more. I love it. Why would guys have any real opinions on a jacket, though?

• why do you care about what a brotha thinks? do you