Wouldn't you rather have a good person who is dressed down, than a mean person who is dressed up?

Looks count, this is true however it's only half the battle. If I see a well dressed woman, I immediately think, well is she a prude, is she mean, is she nice and by seeing her body language, I can tell which one she is. So wouldn't you rather have a good person who is dressed down than a mean person who is dressed up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't judge books by their covers. Come on, that's like one of the first life lessons we learn.

Also why are people who dress well automatically mean or prude? But then people who dress "down" are "good"? What is good, even?

Endless logical fallacies are endless.

• Have you not noticed how many girls AND guys are cocky on here, and say they're hot/dress well.

Then you have the ones who don't dress well and they're getting all sorts of attention because they're not cocky

"hot" people tend to dress nicer, and many of them think that men who approach them just want one thing. (which might be true, making her a prude)

Good usually entails, being a good citizen, having morals, etc..

• Haha, this is seriously some real bullsh!t. I mean I guess you could make connections between people's personalities and the way they dress, but you are generalizing way too much, but still, that's probably more coincidence than anything, or something like that...

Also lol @ the anonymous question with no anonymous answers.

• Not bullsh*tting and I'm not trolling. This is a serious question. I just din't want anyone trolling me!

What Girls Said 3

• Well obviously in your scenario I would say a dressed down guy with a good personality but in general I want a guy who looks after himself. Not some guy who walks around in sweat pants the whole day with a tshirt that looks like he's been wearing it all week. I like people who take pride in how they look care about their appearance but to a healthy extent.

• I have heard that men who dress up more than usual, are considered metro. And supposedly metro is just a straight way of saying in the closet. I don't know if this is true, I am just telling you what I've heard.

• That doesn't make it true, it just makes it YOUR opinion.

• You asked for my opinion and I gave it so what's the problem?

• Either as long as they aren't mean?...

• a good person who dresses down

What Guys Said 3

• Sure ...

When there are only two women in the world, one who dresses well, and the other is nice, I'll pick the nice one.

• I'm rather informal as it is. Friendly in jeans and a tee shirt beats a guy in pin stripes and a violin case any day.

• I don't really care about the dressing up part as long as they're a good person.