What kind of bra would make my boobs look smaller?

my boobs are literally giant boulders sitting on my chest I hate them they make me look fat

ladies do you have any ideas? and don't say sports bra they do not work.

...something to make them flatter

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, this is second hand advice. I know a girl that is no less than a DD. She wears a tight, full cup bra that changes her shape from the classic boob drape to something more like a cantaloupe cut in half, flattening and spreading her out, and with near zero movement when she walks. Once your figure and your weight settle after age 25 or so, you may either have learned to love your girls (many men will) or you may contemplate reduction surgery.

• i just want them to look smaller not remove them

What Guys Said 6

• thats like slapping god in the face after giving you a beautiful gift. So many girls would die to have a natural significantly large boobs. Show them off! and when you do, show them off with pride!

• buddy you don't understand theyre too big

• i'm only saying this for an idea to know where your coming from. It would help to know where your coming from. But if that's uncomfortable for you, then I'll just take your word for it.

• thanks for understanding

• How dare you want to make your breasts look smaller, and you hate them? I think you need to realize that women like you make the world a better place for all men. Women like you make me enjoy waking up in the morning...show those beautiful big breast off, don't hide them. Get a pushup bra, low cut shirt, and some sparkles...you'll get any man you want, including me. You go girl.

• Get professional help. They get paid to do it and you will have more success than asking us how to give yourself a home-cut.

• Oh, don't make them smaller! I loooooooove large breasts.

• Use a clothing iron to flatten them out. (JK!)

• ya and any suggestions for my 16 inch penis? is literally just a giant anaconda hanging between my legs.

What Girls Said 5

• What kind of sports bra have you used? They probably won't work if they're the ones from walmart :/ The ones from actual sports stores does the trick and/or competitive racing swimsuits. But those tend to be about $40 or more.

I have to wear something to make mine flat when I work out because I hate the feeling of them bouncing.

• i bought one from Victoria Secret for the gym but they push them together and spill

• lol I think that's your problem. I don't think Victoria secret are made to make your boobs look good. They don't really do much else. Try REI or Sports Authority.

• are those stores? I'm from canada never heard of those before

• I'd say something with great support and something exactly for your size. If you try to put a smaller bra on it will make them spill out. I'd go and get a bra fitting, to help get the perfect bra. That will help lots! If you are still worried about them, I know a lot of baggier shirts are in style that might help cover them if that's what you want to do instead.

• U can't really make them flatter but make sure they are 'full coverage' one and no padding. You also can make them look smaller with baggier tops that don't tighten at the bust.

• a sports bra would push them down

• Full cup bras - get it sized by a professional

Also watch what clothing you wear. It really depends on your build, but higher neck/round neck tops tend to make big boobs look bigger. V-neck is the most flattering. Or you can wear strategically loose tops (but not potato-sack-ish).

I know what you mean, though. I was a D cup by the time I was 16 and an E(DDD) once I was 18. Not only do they hurt my back, but I look like a slut no matter what I wear. They also make me look out of proportion cos I got fricking slim legs. Sigh. You just gotta wear them with pride!